You simply HAVE to try an Auto Injector. ZERO PAIN! NO fear!

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
newbie1

Re: You simply HAVE to try an Auto Injector. ZERO PAIN! NO fear!

Postby newbie1 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:39 pm

You can adjust the depth of penetration of the needle with a dial. It comes with a chart showing what types of syringes and needle size and how to adjust the needle depth including 29, 30, 31 G, 5/16 or 1/2 inches. Once you adjust it thee first time, you do not have to do it again. Very simple and easy. There is another one autoject 2 which does both penetration and injection of the medicine automatically.
ED many years, failed PDE5i, on Trimix but recently needing large increasing strengths and doses

palace01

Postby palace01 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:17 pm

Maybe I bought a bad unit injector - I bought the one in the picture at the top of this topic from amazon.
I also bought the recommended BD syringes. Figured I'd check it out and put in an empty syringe. Tested it a few times to see how pressing the button causes the needle to pop out of the unit and presumably into my "unit" - however, right from the start I noticed..
When, just before clicking the button, I look at the hole where the needle comes out expecting to see the 'needle point' in the middle of the hole.
Instead the needle is at an angle touching the rim of the hole. So sure enough when you press the button the needle comes out OK but at an angle rather than straight in line with the injector - Clear as mud??
I've tried this with multiple BD syringes and similar types of syringe
As a result I am sadly not using it in case I miss the sweet spot ....
Anybody else experienced this?
Age 73
Apr-15-14. RP-Pills, Injections No help. VED(almost old size in tube).
Feb-12-16, Dr Cornell, AMS-CX "18+4" LOTS PROBLEMS!
Jul-6-16 Dr Khera ColoPlast "20+1" Very Unhappy with very short length/width but Dr insists correct

mike61

Postby mike61 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:35 am

Have to agree with palace01 had the same problem, no good with smaller syringe

Mike

rbrown

Postby rbrown » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:10 pm

I agree. I use one, and it much easier than a needle, which I was reluctant to use. I do feel it going in, but not bad, and mine automatically pushes the medicine down into me.
68, married 37 years, tried pills, shots, shock treatment (also diet, exercise, tantra semen retention), now use testosterone gel with great results

6gauge

Postby 6gauge » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:16 am

Guys, if you try this model It takes fixed needle syringes and is adjustable for depth plus it depresses the plunger for you as well and like others have said you really don't feel a thing. My doc started me on this with my test injection, he had me adjust the depth to 5/16" using 1/2" 28ga. needles it hasn't failed me yet! Added bonus if you've had a few drinks it sure makes it a lot easier.

http://www.amazon.com/AUTOJECT-SELF-OWE ... 9Y8EP2KDMR
64 Las Vegas
Widower
Former TRI MIX user, stopped working after a few yeas
Implanted 8/11/2021, titian one touch 21cm.
Willing to show and tell

psyched123

Postby psyched123 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:47 pm

I've used this one from Amazon and love it: Inject Ease.
http://www.amazon.com/Ambimed-Inject--E ... nject+ease

I've never given myself a penis shot without it. Can't even imagine that. I am about to move on from injections to an implant and will have my surgery in a couple of days. If anyone would be interested in getting mine, I'll sell it for $20 shipped. It will be in perfect condition, complete in original packaging, and sanitized.

Also, for no pain at all, use 31 gauge, 30 unit, 5/16" syringes. I bought a box of 100 for only $13.50 at our local The Medicine Shoppe.

I have really enjoyed the injections, but, my homework and my uro confirms that usually, they lose their effectiveness over time. Medicare will currently cover the entire cost of an implant and I feel that that will not continue much longer. So, goodbye Trimix and hello permanent solution - as FrankTalk calls the implant: "The Final Frontier"
Implanted AMS CX 700 11/15 by Dr. Morey in Dallas (botched). 6/16 - Surgery by Dr. Kansas in Austin to correct the mistakes. Works great now. Very pleased!

Rickey11

Postby Rickey11 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:13 pm

This device is really nice for those that want it. I prefer the method of using either the left or the right hand in which to inject. I find that this enables me to avoid veins, and to feel the needle piercing the corpus cavernosa as it enters, as it has feeling of giving way and being sucked in by the corpus. I tried the auto injector and I found it much harder to make sure the injection is given precisely. The auto injector IS great for reducing the slight discomfort of a hand injection.

rbrown

Postby rbrown » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:23 am

I use autoinjector. Yes, you put the needle inside it. Mine also has a plunger that pushes the needle in. Easy.
68, married 37 years, tried pills, shots, shock treatment (also diet, exercise, tantra semen retention), now use testosterone gel with great results

rbrown

Postby rbrown » Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:07 am

I started with autoinjector. It worked great, took away fear, but sometimes I bruised. After about 6-7 uses, I tried injecting without it, and it was easy, and I have done so ever since. No bruises, easy to do, no fear, very successful erections!! And each time it gets easier...

bubbabubba

Postby bubbabubba » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:56 pm

Thanks to the guys who talked about injectors---!! AT my last week appointment I asked the FEMALE NURSE about one-- She said they sold them there. Got me one and loaded it up for my FIRST injection (a low dose trial run) IT was UNBELIEVABLE-- I NEVER FELT A THING--not even a pin prick--NOTHING....I didn't have to see a needle sticking in me and it was near fool proof. I just take it back next week to have her try a higher dose and this time she said I would fire it. I was so nervous about a FEMALE working on me (gay man here)-- She was understanding, non judgmental, concerned reassuring-- every thing you would want a person to be. DEFINITELY had a man been available I would have use the guy--BUT then I would have missed this very highly trained sweet person who went out of her way to make me comfortable, calm me down and make the experiment as positive as it could be. I am NOT nervous about my next visit and the AUTO INJECTOR is a GIFT FROM GOD

Return to “Injections”