Trimix vs Alprostadil

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
lming44

Trimix vs Alprostadil

Postby lming44 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:45 am

I have used the Alprostadil. But the result is not good and is painful. I am told that the Trimix is less painful compared with Alprostadil, is it true ?

Cajun Jeff

Re: Trimix vs Alprostadil

Postby Cajun Jeff » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:55 am

Many guys have a painful experience with Caverject or A;prostadil. It is a kind of Ache. Trimix does have some Alprostadil in it as well. Depending on how much pain your experience would depermine if Trimix could be your next drug to try. If the Pain was too bad (unberable) then you may want to try Bi-Mix which does not have any Alprostadil.

When you say the results were not good. Did you not achieve a successful erection? The dose of the injection my need to be changed. From my understanding Tri-Mix is a much more powerful drug. You should discuss this with you Dr.

Best of luck in your quest for wood!

Cajun jeff
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

rglassva

Re: Trimix vs Alprostadil

Postby rglassva » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:29 pm

I understood that Alprostadil is strongest but also most likely to cause aching/pain. If you can't tolerate it they move you to bimix or trimix that has less or none of the alprostadil - so maybe a little less effective but less painful too. I was started out with trimix so can't speak from experience. Like Jeff said - talk to the doc. Good Luck! Rick
rhabdomyosarcoma - 1975
chemo/radiation
e.d. since puberty

Return to “Injections”