Edex w/C-ring-> timing...?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
PC Newbie

Edex w/C-ring-> timing...?

Postby PC Newbie » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:39 pm

I am finding Edex to not be working very well for me. This is an odd way to describe the erection, but not sure how else to say it: Rather than what is normally felt with a good erection, it feels like there is a fibrous rod inside the penus that is relatively hard. So, to describe further, the 'rod inside' may be 3/4" thick, where the penus would be 1 1/4" thick. Not sure that makes sense to anyone.

The net result is I cannot achieve insertion.

So, before going to the Dr. to try something else, I thought I'd try a C-Ring. I've read that it has worked for some. But I'm confused about timing for putting that on.

While I've read it's best to work up an erection before injecting, that isn't really a possibility for me. So with regards to the C-Ring, do I inject, wait for somewhat of an erection, and then put it on? Put in on before the injection?

Any thoughts on the use of the ring, and/or your experience with Edex, is apprecaited.

terraplane

Re: Edex w/C-ring-> timing...?

Postby terraplane » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:33 am

I use Trimix , not Edex , but I put the C-ring on at the base about 10 minutes before injecting . When he gets a little chub up , I inject , and leave it on for about 10 more minutes till he starts getting really big , then carefully take it off ..............Good luck..........Chuck
Radical prostatectomy Mar . 2010 age 63 , everything good except for ED . Have tried the big three pills , VED , and Muse , results unsatisfactory . My trimix formula is : 25MG Papa ,.8 MG Phento , 8 MCG /M PGE 1

Mike Zee

Re: Edex w/C-ring-> timing...?

Postby Mike Zee » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:25 am

Anyone else put on the c-ring after getting an injection induced erection?

My erection after injection is "sometimes" good enough for penetration, however it seems to subside quickly. I'm thinking about slipping on ring as soon as I get a usuable erection, then hope it maintains that erection long enough to "do the deed"

Mike Zee

Return to “Injections”