pulling foreskin back

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
cdn_bro

pulling foreskin back

Postby cdn_bro » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:37 am

If you're uncircumcised, is pulling your foreskin back a must when doing the injection?

shipper222001

Re: pulling foreskin back

Postby shipper222001 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:46 am

It shouldnt be because you inject in the bottom half of the shat. However you supposes to grab the penis by the head and stretch it out so the shaft is stiff.

shipper222001

Postby shipper222001 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:46 am

It shouldnt be because you inject in the bottom half of the shat. However you supposes to grab the penis by the head and stretch it out so the shaft is stiff.

rbrown

Postby rbrown » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:54 am

I have the same question. I just started injecting. My doctor said to retract my foreskin and pull the head before injecting. I found that putting the foreskin back left more room to find a spot--when foreskin is retracted it moves all the skin down, scrunches it up, and limits the spots. Also, it is bunched together, so not as stretched out. Is the reason for retracting so you won't inject in the head (ouch)? If so, once you see where the ehad is, pulling foreskin back seems better. Responses? Thoughts? Reasons why we are told to retract it?
68, married 37 years, tried pills, shots, shock treatment (also diet, exercise, tantra semen retention), now use testosterone gel with great results

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:07 am

One reason for pulling the foreskin back before injecting is to make sure your penis isn't twisted left or right. The opening at the head or glans of your penis is called the meatus. If you're injecting facing a mirror, making sure the meatus is vertical in a straight line helps you align yourself for the shot.

This video from John Hopkins speaks specifically to your question at about the 2 minute mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et3WMW70N14

If you want to inject without pulling back your foreskin just try it. As long as you do not inject on the top or bottom of the penis you won't cause any harm.
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

rbrown

Postby rbrown » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:59 pm

My last two injections I did not pull foreskin back--I was sure to locate glans, then found good spots--no problem at all...seemd like a bigger area to pick from!
68, married 37 years, tried pills, shots, shock treatment (also diet, exercise, tantra semen retention), now use testosterone gel with great results

Return to “Injections”