Just switched to QuadMix

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
jtc_hunter

Just switched to QuadMix

Postby jtc_hunter » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:31 pm

My journey started off last spring with Bimix, which was Ok at best but had to eventually get up to 50 units. Then I went to Trimix, standard formula, and eventually was up to 40 units for an OK erection. My pharmacist suggested to my Dr. to let me try Quadmix, 40/2/30/1.5 . I just used it for the first time. 8 units and was the best result I have had yet. I am hoping that I can stay at that dosage ( cost wise.) I am a little achy , but not bad. My wife had a big smile for me when we were done and is now whistling in the kitchen as she makes dinner. :)
54 yrs old, married 35 years
Robotic unilateral nerve sparing surgey
for Prostate cancer Nov.2010,
PSA now undetectable
using Quadmix 20 units

tomas1

Re: Just switched to QuadMix

Postby tomas1 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:35 am

Nice job. I wonder what the fourth ingredient is?
The rest of it seems like what I'm using in tri-mix.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

JimStars

Re: Just switched to QuadMix

Postby JimStars » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:21 pm

“Quad-Mix”—Prostaglandin, Phentolamine, Papaverine, and Atropine

Atropine
•Works synergistically with the other chemicals to cause smooth muscle relaxation in the penis.
•Possible side effects: Blurred vision; constipation; decreased salivation; decreased sweating; difficulty sleeping; difficulty swallowing.

Sometimes a Doc will prescribe a 'fourth' ingredient to try to reduce the Alprostadil Ache -- that is not really considered Quadmix -- since the painkiller is not really one of the 'active' ingredients. Just Trimix + pain killer.

Also a second 'fourth' ingredient can be "Forskolin" also a vasodilator that might be used instead of Atropine.

Here's a rundown from one website that actually used Forskolin AND Atropine together:

4 strength combinations of Papaverine/Phentolamine/Prostaglandin E1/Forskolin/Atropine Injection Solution are available.
•Atropine Sulfate 0.1 mg/ml
•Forskolin 100 ug/ml
•Forskolin Dihydrochloride 100 ug/ml
•Papaverine HCl 30 mg/ml
•Phentolamine Mesylate from 2 mg/ml to 4 mg/ml
•Prostaglandin E1 from 20 ug/ml to 40 ug/ml

They did not even bother to call that one Quadmix or 5-Mix or 6-mix any kind of <choose number>mix ....

Fun stuff ...

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

Return to “Injections”