Tri-Mix2 Experience

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
PK Man

Re: Tri-Mix2 Experience

Postby PK Man » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:52 pm

A few years ago, I was given a prescription for Tri-Mix. I have no problem with the idea of inserting the needle at all. I am already a pin cushion. The problem was the preparation of the needle. I was so afraid of leaving air in the syringe that I was unable to get ready for the shot. Time passed and the meds got stale dated. I have tried the L, C & V, but they just aren't doing the job. I have the best luck with the VED, but even it seems to be a bit of a failure. Today my urologist suggested an implant. Problem is I can't have one till I have worked harder with the injecti0ns. argh.

I am so tired of trying everything. I am also taking Testosterone and am hornier than I have been in decades, but my dick doesn't care.

I guess what I am trying to say is I am planning on the needle for a while. Anyone got any advice. I will listen.

jwj6872

Re: Tri-Mix2 Experience

Postby jwj6872 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:23 am

PK Man,

You are not injecting into a vein so the air is not a big concern as long as it is not a lot of air. When filling the syringe be sure to fill it more then the dosage you plan to use. Turn the syringe upside down and flick it with you finger to make the air bubbles go to the top and then push the plunger to eliminate the air. Sometimes when I did it there would be a small bubble of air that would not release and I just did not worry about it. There are animations on several web sites showing how to inject. The Caverjet web site I know has one. The web sites will point out a couple of key points. One is to alternate sides of the penis from one injection to the next. If you do not do this the danger is causing a curvature to the penis. Another is to inject between the 2:00 o'clock and 4:00 o'clock/8:00 o'clock and 10:00 o'clock positions. This is where the corpus cavernosas are located and these are what you need to hit. Missing this area is not dangerous you just would not get the effect of the medication. Trimix has three medications in it with one being Alprostadil. Alprostadil is the active medication in Caverjet and many men have various levels of aching with it. My first injection was Caverjet and for three hours I was very uncomfortable. I used a custom formula of Trimix which had one fourth the amount of Alprostadil then the standard formula. if you have not used injections before then I would suggest you start with Bimix or this special formula of Trimix. I switched from Bimix to this special formula Trimix because with the Bimix I was having to use a large dose(0.4 ml) and my erections were lasting 3 to 4 hours. With the special formula Trimix I was using a lot smaller dose(0.07 ml) and my erections were lasting about half the time as with Bimix.

Tamu

Return to “Injections”