Soft Glans

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
vanats

Re: Soft Glans

Postby vanats » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:05 pm

Need to comment a feeling that bothers me a lot.
Before my PC, i never had any issue with ED, i was able to have sex daily if i wanted, plus i used to have erotic dreams and a very hard erections while sleeping at night. Now not only i am suffering from ED, but also psycologically i feel some changes that i dont know if it comes from depression. What i mean is that after my prostate surgery already more than 2 years, i can never have any erotic dreams anymore, i am asking myself why??? whats wrong, is it depression, is it because i dont have erections anymore? or is it psycological, i am frustrated and confused, why those changes. I allready have enough discussions and problems with my wife almost at the point of divorce because of ED. Can somebody tells me if the issue of losing erotic dreams are normal.
I mean i am 47 and i still love sex, but those injections are getting me crazy, each time that i want have sex at night i have to wait almost 3 hours to get the penis down again, so if i have sex at 11, i have to sleep at least at 2 AM, then wake up at 6 to go to work. i am really confused if implant can work better than caverject or will the implant bring other problems to me. the world became upside down to me, i feel i am not happy anymore. i am really afraid if i get divorced i will not be able to find any other woman because of my ED problem. Any suggestion will be appreciated, thank you.
PC @ age of 45; nov. 2011 rectovesical fistula formed after prostatectomy; Dec. 2011colostomy done; july 2012 fistula was repaired; april 2013 colostomy was reversed; aug. 2013 back to normal life i started on injection therapy; +3 years now psa = 0.

shipper222001

Postby shipper222001 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:59 pm

Have you tied TImix injections. Those work the best

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:46 pm

I know we're all different, but I stay hard til I get out of bed after injecting. This morning it scared me somewhat since I stayed hard for 4 hours while in bed. After getting dressed and taking a leak, it went down. I wasn't really concerned since I did go down once after sex, but got hard again, but not painfully hard.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Andy425

Postby Andy425 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:54 pm

vanats wrote:Need to comment a feeling that bothers me a lot.
Before my PC, i never had any issue with ED, i was able to have sex daily if i wanted, plus i used to have erotic dreams and a very hard erections while sleeping at night. Now not only i am suffering from ED, but also psycologically i feel some changes that i dont know if it comes from depression. What i mean is that after my prostate surgery already more than 2 years, i can never have any erotic dreams anymore, i am asking myself why??? whats wrong, is it depression, is it because i dont have erections anymore? or is it psycological, i am frustrated and confused, why those changes. I allready have enough discussions and problems with my wife almost at the point of divorce because of ED. Can somebody tells me if the issue of losing erotic dreams are normal.
I mean i am 47 and i still love sex, but those injections are getting me crazy, each time that i want have sex at night i have to wait almost 3 hours to get the penis down again, so if i have sex at 11, i have to sleep at least at 2 AM, then wake up at 6 to go to work. i am really confused if implant can work better than caverject or will the implant bring other problems to me. the world became upside down to me, i feel i am not happy anymore. i am really afraid if i get divorced i will not be able to find any other woman because of my ED problem. Any suggestion will be appreciated, thank you.

I don't know what to tell you. I had a prostatectomy two years ago at age 61. I was, and have been single for a long time. I always had a good sex life, plenty of women around and never any erection problems til I lost my man-gland. Since then I have tended to avoid women, not being very aggressive because deep down I don't want to get close to anyone because of ED. Trimix works for me but it's just so un-natural that I don't like it and don't know how to ever tell a woman about it, so I keep them at arm's distance.

However confused and frustrated I am, it would be much worse to be your age. As for an implant, no thanks, not at this age. I've had 3 surgeries in the past 2 1/2 years; I've had my fill of doctors and scalpels and pain and feeling like crap. And as with any surgery, there are things that can go wrong. And, it seems, the more complex the surgery the higher the risk. If 99 of 100 implants are fine, would you care about that statistic if you were the 1 out of 100 that had some serious complications from the surgery?

For the past year I've been thinking about buying a Corvette, and now I'm getting serious about it. It distracts me from the limp dick and women thing. Beyond that I have no clue what to do.
RP in 2012 because of prostate cancer. 100% ED, also some leakage problems.

shakerquaker

Postby shakerquaker » Sun May 04, 2014 10:29 am

Hi Arcadia
Sorry to be a while in getting back to you.
Don`t forget, I`ve only injected the glans on a couple of occasions, so I`m no expert.. I suppose the dose I gave myself in the glans was about half what I injected into the shaft. In terms of placement, well, I have my wife`s initial tattooed onto the glans of my penis - right on the top - and I stuck it in there.
As for MUSE, well I`ve done MUSE and Caverject together on a few occasions - it just tends to be rather expensive. Gives roughly the same sort of results as injecting the glans.
Cheers

vanats

Postby vanats » Tue May 13, 2014 5:37 pm

Hello All,
Hope all you guys are doing fine. 1 thing that nobody did reply is about the erotic dreams that could help to have an erection.
Why till now almost 2 and a half years after my prostactomy i did not have any erotic dream? is it because i dont have any of the nerves that helps to have an erection? i had a none nerve-sparing radical prostactomy. Will those dreams come back to me some day? and frankly talking caverject is working just sometimes, when it doesn't work i feel so bad, but when it works i feel like superman. I am not sure but i always think to have an implant. Meanwhile i am trying my best to make caverject works as well as posible.
PC @ age of 45; nov. 2011 rectovesical fistula formed after prostatectomy; Dec. 2011colostomy done; july 2012 fistula was repaired; april 2013 colostomy was reversed; aug. 2013 back to normal life i started on injection therapy; +3 years now psa = 0.

Andy425

Postby Andy425 » Tue May 13, 2014 10:15 pm

vanats wrote:Hello All,
Hope all you guys are doing fine. 1 thing that nobody did reply is about the erotic dreams that could help to have an erection.
Why till now almost 2 and a half years after my prostactomy i did not have any erotic dream? is it because i dont have any of the nerves that helps to have an erection? i had a none nerve-sparing radical prostactomy. Will those dreams come back to me some day? and frankly talking caverject is working just sometimes, when it doesn't work i feel so bad, but when it works i feel like superman. I am not sure but i always think to have an implant. Meanwhile i am trying my best to make caverject works as well as posible.

Hi Vanats: I never had a lot of erotic dreams before the RP, and that hasn't changed either way. I do get one on occasion.

I don't think dreams have anything to do with how many nerves you have or don't have. As regarding sex, my mind hasn't changed at all since the RP. The nerves down there are just part of the mechanical apparatus that gives us an erection.
RP in 2012 because of prostate cancer. 100% ED, also some leakage problems.

vanats

Postby vanats » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:13 pm

Hi all,
Long time since my last post.
Same question again and again, i feel that injecting gives a very hard erection toward the base.
I have found that I can have a fairly good erection except for the end. I don't have enough of an erection at the tip or front of my penis to support penetration, the front or the tip bends while intercourse. I don't believe I need a stronger dosage, the dose that i am using gives me more than 2 hours of erection, my problem is that only the first half or so of my penis become super hard but not the front part nor the glans also the front part is thinner than the back side.
Is this normal reaction for caverject or trimix users? always remember that prostatectomy has stolen 2 inches of my penis, i am not 6.5 inches anymore.
So using caverject, i have 3 inches of a hard base penis then 1.5 inches of thinner and slightly bendable front tip and glans which make penetration a little difficult and sometimes ends up by a frustrating situation with wife.
Any comment or similar experience would be helpful, thank you.

Return to “Injections”