Tri Mix sample size bottle

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
stanri1

Tri Mix sample size bottle

Postby stanri1 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:33 pm

My urologist had me try a 2.5.ml bottle of Tri Mix . Have to call him in the morning to tell him that the Tri Mix works.

Question is what amount is prescribed once they know it works.

If you have to pay for the full prescription out of your own pocket what does it cost ??

At 25 units per injection, how many injections can you get ??
79 years old. East Providence Rhode Island. Prostate cancer 20 years ago. ED for the next 19 years. Presently using injections with 90-95% success. Mostly straight, but not always. SKYPE: stanri1 Best time after 8pm Eastern

JimStars

Re: Tri Mix sample size bottle

Postby JimStars » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:39 pm

Stanri,

Hey how did it go with your injection? That was it huh ... handed you a bottle and sent you off to try it on your own?

25 units might be high .. might be ok .. might be low.

I like 10 units as a start -- but it all depends on your Trimix formula (and you). Anything on that label? PGE-1 ?? Pap?? Phent?

2.5 ml = 250 units ... so you can do the math about the 25 u...

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:15 pm

I get four 2ml vials per order and the cost before insurance is $75.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

stanri1

Postby stanri1 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:10 pm

The doctor prescribed a Tri Mix that contained a mixture of Prostaglandin E1, Phentolamine /Papaverine. This time I started with 20 units. Produced a better erection, but still not hard enough for penetration. Slowly increased the amount until 55 units. That at last produced the first hard usable erection in 20 years.

I have "tested" it several times. If fact so much so I have to call the office in the morning for a refill. This time a larger amount. I realize I can't ever make up for 20 lost years, but I can have fun trying.

For THE 1st time with the original mixture the physicians assistant explained the procedure, then let me do it while SHE watched.

Here in injections forum, you can look for my 1st article titled "you can raise the dead.....with a injection." It tells of my adventures getting to this point. I'm working on the final article in the series that will bring everything up to date. Look for it after the holidays.

Stan, Riverside Rhode Island

JimStars wrote:Stanri,

Hey how did it go with your injection? That was it huh ... handed you a bottle and sent you off to try it on your own? 25 units might be high .. might be ok .. might be low. I like 10 units as a start -- but it all depends on your Trimix formula (and you). Anything on that label? PGE-1 ?? Pap?? Phent? 2.5 ml = 250 units ... so you can do the math about the 25 u...

J
79 years old. East Providence Rhode Island. Prostate cancer 20 years ago. ED for the next 19 years. Presently using injections with 90-95% success. Mostly straight, but not always. SKYPE: stanri1 Best time after 8pm Eastern

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:27 pm

Stanas,

Glad to hear you are having a good ol time.

The doctor prescribed a Tri Mix that contained a mixture of Prostaglandin E1, Phentolamine /Papaverine.

On this, yes that is good confirmation. But what are the values shown?

For instance if it says 5/30/1 or 10/30/1 then you have a fairly WEAK formula.

At 55 units for a hard erection you should be asking for something like a 20/30/1 or 20/30/2 . Otherwise you will be using 55 units per shot and won't get many shots from a vial of any size.

So if you can get your doc to write a new, stronger prescription you should save money and have lots more fun too.

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

stanri1

Postby stanri1 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:59 pm

Great minds think alike. I had the same thought, 55 units will not give me sufficient injections. Called the doctor and they are sending me a SUPER MIX. It was suggested I start at about 10-15 units as a starter. Will see what happens with that. I should have it around the 27th or 28th by mail.
================================================================================================
JimStars wrote:Stanas,

Glad to hear you are having a good ol time.
The doctor prescribed a Tri Mix that contained a mixture of Prostaglandin E1, Phentolamine /Papaverine.
On this, yes that is good confirmation. But what are the values shown? For instance if it says 5/30/1 or 10/30/1 then you have a fairly WEAK formula. At 55 units for a hard erection you should be asking for something like a 20/30/1 or 20/30/2 . Otherwise you will be using 55 units per shot and won't get many shots from a vial of any size.So if you can get your doc to write a new, stronger prescription you should save money and have lots more fun too.

Return to “Injections”