Update regading my Honey from the Philippines and trimix

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
trimix60

Update regading my Honey from the Philippines and trimix

Postby trimix60 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:58 pm

After 4 trips to the Philippines in 9 months....and experimenting with trimix and pills...a new chapter in my journey has started..... :D

Through the US Immigration process...she finally arrived and we were married just this last Saturday...!!!!!

My honey has been here now for a little over a month.....so, regular sex has certainly been on the top of my list...!! :mrgreen:

Time to get a good system down that works....trimix....pills, what is the best thing for both of us.

On pills alone, I seemed to orgasm to soon and then go limp..... :cry: So then I tried some of my old trimix and that did not work very well....only for a short period.

I ordered up new trimix and gave that a try.....WoW !!! for over an hour, I was rock hard and she loved it !!!! and I wore her and me out....but I could not come to climax...good for her but.......

After a rest, I had her masturbate me....it took a while...but boy !!! when the climax finally came....holly smokes !!!!...it was like my whole body lit up !!! :o

Has anyone else had this sort of thing happen to them ??

Cheers !!!

Curt

trucxrule

Re: Update regading my Honey from the Philippines and trimix

Postby trucxrule » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:26 pm

Hi,

Congratulations on the nuptials and all the good news with your treatment. Outcomes like yours are what hope is all about . I'm new to ED and injections so I'm kind of waiting for my break out moment but sounds like your on the right path.
Trucxrule ~

Suncruiser69

Postby Suncruiser69 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:01 pm

Great to hear....nice, happy ending!

Be sure to keep us informed "Blow by Blow" :)

I would probably be careful using old Trimix. From what I understand, it is the sensitivity to bacteria with age that makes one of the medications in the mix dangerous at age (especially if not refrigerated properly)...not the fact that the mix reduces in potency. I could be wrong about this though.

Andy425

Postby Andy425 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:14 pm

I hope you have continued good luck, Curt!
RP in 2012 because of prostate cancer. 100% ED, also some leakage problems.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:30 pm

Congratulations, Curt. Yes, I have noticed that orgasms are more difficult to achieve with a Trimix induced erection. Instead of having orgasms twice a week, I now can only achieve orgasmic sex only once a week and sometimes it takes ten days of "practice" sex.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

trimix60

Postby trimix60 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:50 pm

Wow !!! First time last night to bring my new wife to a Penile climax !!!! Thanks to trimix....I was able to keep it up long enough to accomplish this incredible act....she has never complained in the past about not getting there, but she had a very large grin on her face.... :D

What excitement moving forward !!!!

Cheers to Trimix !!!

Curt

ohohiakane

Postby ohohiakane » Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:24 pm

Curt...

It sounds like a mushy paper back novel !!! LOL

What a great adventure you are on.

I wish you both a ton of good luck and happiness !

Isang buhay ng magandang kapalaran at mabuting pagsasamahan

Bill
75 Year Old guy in Michigan, married in 1958, ED since late '90s, then surgery in 2008 (not prostate or other genital) damaged some nerves making the ED worse. Now on trimix

Personal email Ohohiakane@yahoo.com
am always willing to discuss stuff and help

Return to “Injections”