Slow Detumescence

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
antelope

Slow Detumescence

Postby antelope » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:46 am

Good morning guys,

And to think I didn't even know what "detumescense" meant a month ago.

I'm 2 weeks with the injections, took a week off, started again last night. Good wood and all that--a very nice time was had by all. One concern is the length of time it takes for Litlle Gregory to go back to normal. Obviously, venous leakage is not my issue. What happens is that it takes 7 or 8 hours for the entire process to work--big wood to complete limp. I haven't kept a raging boner more than 2 or 3 hours, so I don't think I need the ER, but my little man seems like he's holding out just as long as possible. Who thought that would ever be a problem? I did take 60 mg of Sudafed at the 2 hour mark and 120 mg more at the 5 hour mark. Also added an ice pack at that point. I think that helped but it was not an instant solution. Now approaching the 7 hour mark and I've still got something of a chubby. It's not hard enough for penetration, but certainly enough for a solo flight. Should I be concerned?

And yes, I have decreased the dose from 0.3 to 0.1 to 0.05 to 0.04. Last night was a little odd. 0.04 shot did nothing. Did another 0.04 shot 40 minutes later and BINGO. Not sure what that means either, but that's anothe story. So last night's dose was 0.08. But the detumescense delays have been about the same at all levels.

Thanks as always,

Greg
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

Cajun Jeff

Re: Slow Detumescence

Postby Cajun Jeff » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:11 am

Greg,

Happy that you enjoyed the party. :lol: Have a couple of questions for you. Did you have pain with the continued fullness or chubby after the dance. Is that the reason for the ice pack. I also do keep a partial for quiet a while. (I kind of like that ;) . There is no pain involved and I think is it not a problem. Im my case the wood started to go down between 1 and 1.5 hrs.

Questions No. 2. I have noticed that if I do anything with Jr. he starts to respond again. If you intent is to get him down to Wii Willie then don't fiddle with him. :D

Hope to talk to you this afternoon.

Jeff
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

antelope

Postby antelope » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:08 am

Good questions, Jeff.

Thanks for your reply.

1.) No, there is no pain or discomfort.

2.) Yes I've noticed the "resurrection factor" as well. And filed it away for future reference.

I can't believe such a simple solution makes such a difference. I feel like I could take on every LSU sorority: Kappas to the left; Tri-Delts to the right. Everybody else take a number.

Later,

G
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:35 pm

Here is an idea (or discovery) I made concerning the 3+ hr hard erection problem -- the time period you start worrying that, hey!.. this thing might not go down in the next hour and you have to start thinking ER...

What i found out was this: One night I lost track of my bottle of AstroGlide (on the floor next to bed) and i lurched over the side of the bed, reaching around in the dark for the bottle. When I turned back into the bed again .. the hardness was gone! At the time -- a surprise nuisance. But it did come right back up again in a couple of minutes.

But that got me to experimenting with deliberately getting an overly-exuberant erection to relax -- even for a few minutes ( allowing blood refresh we'd hope). We all try the relax flat on our backs method -- not really effective I would say.

So for the last couple of 3+ hr marathons I deliberately tried the lean-over the side of the bed and place palms flat on the floor trick. Then check after a minute to see how the rock-on was doing. In each case it did soften considerably and became bendable (the Holy Grail for 'Not Priapism!). No other position ( flat on back, sideways etc) made it go softer.

Now this is not a permanent softener for me, When back to flat on back or on side it would go right back up to full hardness again. But by getting your arms and head ( and maybe heart) a little BELOW the level of your mid-section, the blood pressure change must be lowered just enough to make a difference and give that raging hard-on a chance to soften a bit and refresh the blood.

So give that a try next time you are wondering if it will ever go down again. Yeah, who would think we'd be ever having that problem??

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

antelope

Postby antelope » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:24 pm

Jim,

I have since discovered that simply walking around speeds up the "deflation" process. Interesting, isn't it? And yes, a nice problem to have!

Thanks for your comments,

Greg

ohohiakane

Postby ohohiakane » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:09 am

My habit of falling asleep shortly after orgasm is renewed and the same as in year past. I have awakened after 3 hour and realized little bill was not so little.... dunno WHAT he thought happens next. Like you the walking (to the john to pee) begins deflation for me... peeing also helps. By the time I crawl back in bed, junior has desided he is sleepy too.
I have had several of these extended hardons, but never any pain at all. I believe priapism is accompanied with pain.

Bill
75 Year Old guy in Michigan, married in 1958, ED since late '90s, then surgery in 2008 (not prostate or other genital) damaged some nerves making the ED worse. Now on trimix

Personal email Ohohiakane@yahoo.com
am always willing to discuss stuff and help

Return to “Injections”