Injection spot

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
rode2nowhere

Injection spot

Postby rode2nowhere » Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:33 pm

I am just wanting to make sure I am injecting right, I always do at 9 or 3 o'clock alternating. I can only get slightly erect before injecting about 1 inch from the base. My last injection, 8 units which is not a lot. Took it left side 1/2 inch long 30 ga needle, all the way in. Had a really hard time pushing the plunger in and it stung some, only achieved a half assed erection which was pretty disappointing, this isn't the first time this has happened. Any idea what I am hitting or what I am doing wrong would be appreciated??

ohohiakane

Re: Injection spot

Postby ohohiakane » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:09 pm

Rode...
You are not doing anything wrong... I have faced that same problem. I read somewhere (probably here) that a "blocked needle" can be overcome by simply tipping the syringe a little.. rather than withdrawing it and re-inserting it.
If tipping one direction doesn't allow the free flow, tip a little in different direction. This has always worked for me.

Only change the angle of the "tipping" a TINY bit.

Bill
75 Year Old guy in Michigan, married in 1958, ED since late '90s, then surgery in 2008 (not prostate or other genital) damaged some nerves making the ED worse. Now on trimix

Personal email Ohohiakane@yahoo.com
am always willing to discuss stuff and help

rode2nowhere

Postby rode2nowhere » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:05 pm

so I guess while its stuck in there and I can't push the plunger easily I just change the angle while I hold it in there?

Andy425

Postby Andy425 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:52 pm

Did you draw fluid from the vial back and forth a couple of times? Did the plunger work okay then? I've never had a problem with a sticky plunger.

As for pain: sometimes it hurts quite a bit, the last two times I barely felt it. It makes me cringe each time I'm ready to stick it in though, because I never know what to expect.
RP in 2012 because of prostate cancer. 100% ED, also some leakage problems.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:17 pm

Also, make sure you are at a true 90 degree angle to you shaft. A little off and the needle can be diverted from true penetration through the tunica. You can always try the pull back of the plunger to make sure some blood is sucked back into the syringe indicating it has penetrated into the CC.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

ontopher469

Postby ontopher469 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:28 pm

I've been injecting for 15 years. I had some of the above listed pronlems in the beginning. I strongly recommend to get your dick as hard as possible. If you at elast get your self semi-hard, I recommend getting a pump. Use the pump just B4 you inject. If using a pump, go ahead and get a FULL erction. The harder the dick, the easier the needle goes in. With a full erection, there's no poin, no bent needles & the needle goies in ALL THE WAY with ease. Enjoy!!

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:42 pm

Rode2,

You wrote:
Had a really hard time pushing the plunger in and it stung some, only achieved a half assed erection which was pretty disappointing,

So, let's get back to this item.

This is the classic "Trying to inject into flesh instead of into Cavernosa" symptom.

Everyone doing injections should be aware of this -- and it sure would be nice if Uros and PA's would mention this to newbies during their training. Future PA's and Uros coming thru here please take note.

It is possible to go right THRU the cavernosa chamber and out the other side back into flesh -- it can happen.
Can also happen if you got a glancing injection angle and again the needle did not go into the chamber but just pushed against the sheath -- which is pretty tough -- without going thru the sheath.

SO always test the plunger a little -- if hard to press you can try a bit of jab/digging/dimpling the needle in deeper (assuming you did not make it into the chamber). The few times I detected too much plunger press -- that corrected it for me. Never had a miss yet in maybe 500-600 injects.

You can try Onto's idea if you have a small target to start with or have a turtle or something?? -- i don't so I just plump a little - no pumping .. no rings .. nothing to complicate the process. But try any of that if you like.

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

rode2nowhere

Postby rode2nowhere » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:32 am

I have been injecting 6 months or so, I have never tried to draw blood back, do you just pull the plunger back and see if it draws blood back into the syringe before you push the trimix in?

Return to “Injections”