Mr. Happy the Purple Eggplant

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Suncruiser69

Mr. Happy the Purple Eggplant

Postby Suncruiser69 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:09 pm

Hi, well I was at the doctors office last week proving to him that I could properly stick Mr. Happy correctly.
The doctor was quite impressed with the way I grabbed Mr. Happy and took charge. He said he usually has to spend about 5 minutes explaining to his patients what I seemed to have down instantly....beginners luck I know.

So I went home to begin working on finding the right dose. We has done .2 which was his normal starting point.
Worthless of course but safe.
We then did .4 in the office when I used the needle.
That was a little better, he became Mr. Puffy but not so puffy right?

Ok so far so good.
So he sent me my prescription which was for .4 - .6
Ok fine!
I tried 6.5 and it was much better but not quite enough

So by now I've stuck myself a couple times and it's no big deal. I'm an insulin diabetic and the needles just don't bother me.

Now for the fun part. I called back and got permission to go higher to .7 because I wasn't quite "happy" enough.
This time though I went back for one more .1 shot and it did no go right.
There was some blood on the end of the needle and I felt some of the fluid come out of the needle which I knew was TriMix.

Then Mr. Happy got pretty firm but he also had this "bag" of fluid of sorts on the side where I shot up.
He has turned purple in the area of the shot.

Wife has given me oral sex since which is not painful at all.
There was no pain involved in any of this.

So I called the doctor and left an email with details. I'm sure he will get back to me.
I am curious of people still shoot up on the opposite side when this happens and if it is safe to do so generally.
I'm not looking for medical advice, my doctor will give me his opinion on this but I am curious of this is going to prove to be a regular occurrence in this new game.

I am on blood thinners also.

The puffiness did not last long, maybe an hour.

Do many of your find injections are worth the hassle or is this just a pain.

trucxrule

Re: Mr. Happy the Purple Eggplant

Postby trucxrule » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:40 pm

Worth the hassle ;)

ohohiakane

Postby ohohiakane » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:35 am

Welcome Sun...

Then Mr. Happy got pretty firm but he also had this "bag" of fluid of sorts on the side where I shot up.
He has turned purple in the area of the shot.

That happened to me one time, and it was because i only got the needle barely under the skin. Since then, i make sure that the needle is in "up to the hilt", and it has never happend again

Bill
75 Year Old guy in Michigan, married in 1958, ED since late '90s, then surgery in 2008 (not prostate or other genital) damaged some nerves making the ED worse. Now on trimix

Personal email Ohohiakane@yahoo.com
am always willing to discuss stuff and help

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:12 pm

I would guess the needle clipped a capalary or slipped out of the CC and leaked blood under the skin and you probably also injected some Trimix under the skin as well. I have done the same on several occasions resulting in purple splotches which took about 5 or 6 days to dissipate - no pain though.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Return to “Injections”