Has Anyone Tried This?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
jtc_hunter

Has Anyone Tried This?

Postby jtc_hunter » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:37 am

There has been a little discussion here about using a constriction band , along with injecting, to keep the trimix or bimix from leaking back into the body. I was wondering if anyone has tried injecting, then pumping up and using a ring? I tired pumping, a little , then injecting, but it just made me bleed. If the trimix was injected, then a guy pumped up, then put then ring on, there shouldnt be any bleeding. I know a lot of guys get good results, just from injecting, but for those getting not-so-good results, this might be a way to " jump-start" an injection. I am going to try this soon with a small dosage. It may be a way to make a $100 prescription go a little farther.
54 yrs old, married 35 years
Robotic unilateral nerve sparing surgey
for Prostate cancer Nov.2010,
PSA now undetectable
using Quadmix 20 units

dtwarren1942

Re: Has Anyone Tried This?

Postby dtwarren1942 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:08 pm

I have injected and subsequently pumped up and constricted when the injection just was not effective enough. However, make sure you wait long enough to allow the injection site to begin the healing/repairing process. I usually wait 20 to 30 minutes before pumping. If you pump too soon, you can force the engorged blood in the CC through the puncture wound caused by the needle.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

jtc_hunter

Re: Has Anyone Tried This?

Postby jtc_hunter » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:37 pm

My last experiment went like this: I injected my normal dose, which previously would make me hard enough for sex, but only about 1/2 as hard as I used to get before my ED .
I waited about 15 mins after the injection and like I said was about 50% as hard as I ( and my wife) would have liked. Then I used my pump, and amazingly, I only pumped 2 pushes on it and I was rock hard, slipped the ring over my foam sleeve, and waited another 5 mins. I then took off the ring and sleeve, and had wonderful sex w/ my wife. I remained hard after my orgasm, and continued to please my wife for another 45 mins. This was our best experience yet since my robotic prostate removal in 2010. (pills dont work at all for me, Bimix worked for about 2 months, then after increasing dosage to 50 units with negative results, moved on to Trimix. Now at 14 units with the above mentioned technique.)
54 yrs old, married 35 years
Robotic unilateral nerve sparing surgey
for Prostate cancer Nov.2010,
PSA now undetectable
using Quadmix 20 units

Return to “Injections”