Pain after injections

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
JamesG

Pain after injections

Postby JamesG » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:37 am

I don't even know if injections will work for me but I do have some questions...

1. Is there any method or formula to avoid the awful pain after my penis engorges after an injection? It is just horrific. The tech said they sometimes mix lodocaine in with the medication to reduce the pain.
I have not read of many men experiencing this kind of pain - is it just a random case where the medication reacts differently with different men?.

2. Is there any history to show the medication will not work on diabetic type 2 men? (like me)

3. The tech told me the medication may not be working optimally because he felt scar tissue near the base of my penis when he injected me. He said this will inhibit blood flow. He said to massage this region daily and return in one month for one more try.- I am not optimistic nor do I even want to try this again if the pain is the same.

Any help appreciated.

Tigerfan53

Re: Pain after injections

Postby Tigerfan53 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:10 pm

James -- You should try Bimix. Bimix is used when men experience pain in their penis after injecting. It does not contain the drug prostaglandin that many men are sensitive to that causes the pain. What are you using?

Hope this helps. -- Tigerfan

ontopher469

Postby ontopher469 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:48 pm

I have over 15 years injecting experience. I believe the pain is caused by having a soft/flaccid penis when you inject.

Make sure your penis is at least half erect, preferably with a full blown erection. Push your needle ALL the way into your hard penis.

If you can't get at least semi hard, I suggest you get a pump for use just before you inject. If you have a pump, go all the way to a full erection. The harder the better. The needle goes into a hard cock very easily when fully erect. Feels great!! No pain with any of the injectables. I've used them all!

trucxrule

Postby trucxrule » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:13 pm

Hey James,

Don't give up man, yoyr on the shallow end of this therapy with lots of room for tweaking your meds n dose levels. When you get it all dialed in it works great. I use the PGE 1 but the pain is short n minor to me .

Tintagle

Postby Tintagle » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:45 pm

Pain is a big problem for me too with trimix. Not so much
The injection but the erection. So much so that it precludes sex. Ive tried different doses without help. The harder the erection, the more the pain. HELP.

Tigerfan53

Postby Tigerfan53 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:58 am

Tintagle -- Have you tried Bimix?

Bimix is used when men experience pain in their penis after injecting.
It does not contain the drug prostaglandin that many men are sensitive to that causes the pain.

-- Tigerfan

Return to “Injections”