Dialing in Trimix

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
barrybdayton

Dialing in Trimix

Postby barrybdayton » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:10 am

Well I finally gave trimix a try. First time in doctors office of 10 units on Tuesday. Took about 30 mins to get home to see if I was able to have sex....was a decent hard on and was able to complete the deed and lasted about hour and fifteen mins. The next time on Saturday I decide to try 11 units for a harder erection and longer lasting time. Well, it ended up with a rock hard erection lasting 4 hrs and 15 mins approx. I used the four sudafed 30 mg with pseudoephedrine at the three hour point...no luck...took 2 more...still no luck at 3 hrs....read somewhere trying to use a cold stream water at the small of the back.....finally came down..This really scared me...So the next time on the following Thursday I backed it down to 8 units...still lasted for over 3 hrs...too long for me to be comfortable...I'm thinking next time I'll try 5 units and see what happens....there was such a huge difference between the first time and the other two times afterwards has me somewhat baffeled....love the results....but the thought of ending up in ER sucks...has anyone else had such an experience?

JimStars

Re: Dialing in Trimix

Postby JimStars » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:58 am

Barry,

Glad to hear that you are such a good Responder -- Congratulations. If 5u is going to be your sweet spot then you will have many many Great Big E's from one vial -- a really good thing,

On the difference between the first shot and the rest -- it is usually a matter of More Stress at the doctors office and driving home etc and less stress in the home and actual use. Stress (adrenaline) is an erection killer in real erections and also in Trimix ( tho less so).

SO .. stressful things like operation machinery, driving farm tractors, riding mowers and highway driving will all affect your final erection product ( making it go down quicker). (However if you are having a REAL priapism session none of that might help either -- although more than a few guys finally get relief while driving over to the ER ( where their boner went down before they went into ER)).

But you did all the right things in a semi-emergency so now you are a Veteran in the hot shots area.

Keep on Keepin it up!

J
Last edited by JimStars on Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

Andy425

Postby Andy425 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:19 pm

Barry: Yes, I had a similar experience, and related it here. I will dig the thread out if you want to read it. I had a 5-hour aching boner and it is not something I want to experience again. I did not damage it permanently, thankfully.

What I found out the "hard" way was DO NOT TAKE TIME-RELEASED Sudafed. They will not work. MAKE SURE you get "fast acting." So far, they have always worked for me.

The generic equivalents like Walmart's has work fine -- it is the same drug as Sudafed has in it. My urologist's assistant, who showed me how to inject, did not know this little tidbit about the timed-release ones not working because I called her the day after the above incident, and she admitted that she did not know about it. The standard instruction sheet she gave me just said "Sudafed."

As others have said before me, you will probably learn more on this website than you will at your uro's.
RP in 2012 because of prostate cancer. 100% ED, also some leakage problems.

barrybdayton

Postby barrybdayton » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:45 pm

Well I tried 5 units last Sunday...Worked pretty good....had a very good hard on to have sex with, but not the hard skin splitting hard wood hard on....lasted a lil less than 2 hrs....more like it....hopefully this dose will be my sweet spot and have no more lasting 3 hrs plus...

Return to “Injections”