First try with Tri Mix

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Andy425

Re: First try with Tri Mix

Postby Andy425 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:30 pm

Peckerwood wrote:I agree with Andy on this: all you need to know is units, as that is the way syringes are marked, whether the syringes hold 30, 50, or 100 units. I don't recommend the 30 unit syringe for the simple fact that you might need to inject more than 30 units; for example, I inject 40 units each time, but I started out with 30 units working. Thinking in terms of ml, mg, micrograms, etc., comes easily and naturally to guys who are scientifically and mathematically minded; those of us who don't think in those terms need to stick to the simplest terms that Andy explained so clearly.

Andy1950 wrote:A couple of random thoughts:

I only think in "units." All you need to know is that one line on a syringe is a "unit." It's much less confusing than trying to learn 2 or 3 different ways of measuring.

If you only need a relatively small dose like me (I take 6 units) get 30 unit syringes instead of 100 unit syringes. It is much easier to see a single unit on the 30s because the graduation lines are farther apart than on a 100 unit syringe, and your dose will be more accurate -- and repeatable -- each time.

Thanks for the kind words, PW.

And dtwarren: Interesting things about diabetes. Thanks!
RP in 2012 because of prostate cancer. 100% ED, also some leakage problems.

olie20

Postby olie20 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:41 pm

Well I made it thru the second visit with my doctor. He mixed up a stronger dose and this time I had to do the injecting. I think it hurt far less than when he did it and what a success. I had an erection that was fantastic and it lasted almost 2 hours. Best part was absolutely no side effects. Outside of the thought of sticking yourself with a needle I don't know why more men don't use the injection method over pills. Getting out of the waiting room was a little embarrassing, but what the heck all me get a boner and if it bothered them tough. I ordered my tri-mix today and the cost of a 20, 3unit injection vile was $85.00 plus the needles. I figure it was a heck of a bargain.

thunderball

Postby thunderball » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:29 pm

Excellent! Nothing like having that rock hard erection!

olie20

Postby olie20 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:43 am

Wow, received my order from the lab. Was a little excited the first evening when I gave myself my first injection. Went without a hitch, no pain and got a fantastic erection. Had wonderful sex with my wife. She was a little tentative, since it had been quite a while since I have had such a good hardon, had to go slow but the sex was fantastic. Can't wait till the next time.

Not sure how the rest of you do it, but I found keeping my vial and a syringe inside a hard eyeglass case in the refrigerator works great. I keep a syringe loaded and ready to use, cuts down the preparation time when I a ready to use it.

trimix60

Postby trimix60 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:17 am

olie20 wrote:Wow, received my order from the lab. Was a little excited the first evening when I gave myself my first injection. Went without a hitch, no pain and got a fantastic erection. Had wonderful sex with my wife. She was a little tentative, since it had been quite a while since I have had such a good hardon, had to go slow but the sex was fantastic. Can't wait till the next time.

Not sure how the rest of you do it, but I found keeping my vial and a syringe inside a hard eyeglass case in the refrigerator works great. I keep a syringe loaded and ready to use, cuts down the preparation time when I a ready to use it.

Thats great olie20.....glad you were able to join the "Prick Club" successfully !!!!! :-)

Return to “Injections”