Third Caverject attempt today

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
kbota53

Third Caverject attempt today

Postby kbota53 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:12 pm

Well, I met with my uro this afternoon. Gave me another shot of caverject from a fresh bottle. Got a definite reaction and penis got semi hard (about 75% of erection pre RRP) However it didn't last long. Within 15 to 20 minutes willie was staring at the floor again with this sad look. My wife and I were both disappointed. Doc is going to set me up with Trimix now, and he commented that I would ultimately need an implant. One thing that I noticed right away was the deep and persistant aching inside. Man, did that hurt after a few minutes. It is still hurting three hours later....but not as bad.

Also got my first lupron shot. The injection wasn't as painful as the caverject needle which hurt like heck. Doc said it would be a month or more before I would see any side effects.

In the meantime, I'll just keep pumping which is a frustration all of it's own.

Man,...the things guys will do for sex. I asked my wife if it was worth it.....she winked at me and said; "it is for me."

What can I say? Now....where did I put those pump batteries?

jackpTenn

Re: Third Caverject attempt today

Postby jackpTenn » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:41 pm

K

The injections did not work for me either. The VED (pump) was all we had for over 2 years until I could get my implant.

October 23 it will be two years. All I can say is it gets better and better with age. Wish I had it years ago.

Your wife sounds somewhat like mine. That sly grin and the twinkle in her green eyes makes it all worth while. :D

We are truly blessed.

Jack
Peyronies 1995
Penile Implant 10/08
Dr. Douglas Milam @ Vanderbilt
Normal Again

Return to “Injections”