Can I inject trimix with partial erection?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
trimix60

Re: Can I inject trimix with partial erection?

Postby trimix60 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:47 pm

From what I have read....people say not to inject more that once....but who knows really what all the facts are....a lot of Dr's don't even know what they are talking about when educating patients about trimix...I have gotten more accurate information from this site just from all the input from the guy's that have experimented :o

Everything varies so much from person to person on how their body reacts to this drug....who know's if a small injection to plum up and then a larger injection will work....

Has anyone out there tried this ???

Here is an example....I know for me....I can inject several days in a row without any issues.... :D When visiting my fiance' in the Philippines....I tried that and it was great !!!! but you hear that you should not do that....bad, bad, bad !!!!

Just my thoughts and experiences :o

Cheers,

Curt

antelope

Postby antelope » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:17 pm

Shipper,

Virtually every medical professional will likely tell you DO NOT inject twice in the same night. They are being cautious and rightfully so. With that in mind, I think it depends on how many units you're using. If you do your regular dosage that has worked in the past and it doesn't work as well in a given instance, I'd be very cautious about injecting "extra". That happy juice is still floating around somewhere in your penile appendage and could well gain traction at any time. That being said, I've injected 2 units on one side and then 2 units on the other side 10 or 15 minutes later when I didn't get the "cat couldn't scratch it" boner as quickly as I had hoped. As I have gotten better with my injection technique, I haven't had to do that in a good while.

Greg
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:58 pm

I have on two occasions injected twice in one day. I recall getting only partial results with 15 units (may have been getting towards the end of the vial) so I injected 10 units in the other side and had good, normal results. I waited at leat two days before injecting again. I do not believe an occasional double dose will cause any problems; however, I think alternating sides reduces the risk.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

ontopher469

Postby ontopher469 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:02 pm

Absoutely. Being semi erect or more is the best time to inject. It's much easier to get the syrenge to go completely into your penis. For those who have trouble getting partially erect to inject, use your pump. The needle goes in very easily with a fully erect, hard penis. Also, no pain! This is easpecially true for those of us who have small penises.

ontopher469

Postby ontopher469 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:05 pm

I agree with Shipper. Being semi-erect or more is the best time to inject. It's much easier to get the syrenge to go completely into your penis. For those who have trouble getting partially erect or who have small penis, massage or use your pump. The needle goes in very easily with a fully erect, hard penis. Also, no pain!

ontopher469

Postby ontopher469 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:32 pm

I have over 15 years injecting experience. There'll be no pain, no bent needles and the needle goes in much better when your penis is at least half erect, preferably with a full blown erection. Push your needle ALL the way into your hard penis.

If you can't get at least semi hard, I suggest you get a pump for use just before you inject. If you have a pump, go all the way to a full erection. The harder the better. The needle goes into a hard cock very easily when fully erect. Feels great!!

Return to “Injections”