Just got Trimix and needles . . .

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Peckerwood

Re: Just got Trimix and needles . . .

Postby Peckerwood » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:21 pm

Congratulations! For a while there, I thought you just might be one of those people who is afraid of success. I have filled two boxes with used syringes and like to look at them as though they were trophies. I wish that ten units were enough for me, but it takes about forty. Most of us were a little apprehensive at first, but like you, remembering what the goal is, sticking that little needle in was nothing compared to the joy awaiting us. We have all been rooting for you. You can start encouraging others now that you feel like a man again.

Andy425

Postby Andy425 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:43 pm

Peckerwood wrote:Congratulations! For a while there, I thought you just might be one of those people who is afraid of success. I have filled two boxes with used syringes and like to look at them as though they were trophies. I wish that ten units were enough for me, but it takes about forty. Most of us were a little apprehensive at first, but like you, remembering what the goal is, sticking that little needle in was nothing compared to the joy awaiting us. We have all been rooting for you. You can start encouraging others now that you feel like a man again.

Wow, 10 units might even be a bit much. It's been 2 hours and it's still pretty fat and hard, although it is going down so I guess I don't have to panic. It is a bit sore, but I've seen some of you other guys mention that so I guess that's not unusual.

If I was closer to the afore-mentioned female I would have been a lot more aggressive about this needle thing. But I only see her hit and miss -- only a couple of times in the past 10 days -- and there is never enough time to talk much. But now I will make a point of it.
RP in 2012 because of prostate cancer. 100% ED, also some leakage problems.

terraplane

Postby terraplane » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:08 pm

Good for you Andy ! Isn't it nice to have the old guy back up ?
Once you get past the initial sticking it's all down hill .....I went a little crazy when I first got Tri-mix , and injected every day for about a week till I got over having him back again . But for me it was closer to three years of no sex to speak of .

Good luck with the lady you speak ......maybe you can relay part of how it goes ?
Radical prostatectomy Mar . 2010 age 63 , everything good except for ED . Have tried the big three pills , VED , and Muse , results unsatisfactory . My trimix formula is : 25MG Papa ,.8 MG Phento , 8 MCG /M PGE 1

Peckerwood

Postby Peckerwood » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:34 pm

Don't worry about the two hours; with its still being fat, that tells you that with some more positive thinking and stimulation, you could keep it up and go longer in the right situation. Just a little stimulation might bring it back for another round. Even if you get a little ache, think of it as a positive thing. I tend to get a little ache every time after sex with Trimix, but it feels like those former times when I was young and had gone a couple of rounds. It's a happy ache and reminder.

Andy425

Postby Andy425 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:05 pm

terraplane wrote:Good luck with the lady you speak ......maybe you can relay part of how it goes ?

Heh, I saw her today and we joked around some. I still get positive vibes from her -- she's always poking me, etc. -- but there is always at least one other person around so I can't tighten the screws yet. But I will.

As for last night, it didn't end well. To recap: the nurse gave me 5 units when I was there last Friday and it moved some, but not a lot. So she wrote down to try 10 units which is what I did last night. But the thing wouldn't go down and really started to ache. After about 2 1/2 - 3 hours I took 60 mg. of Sudafed per the doc's instruction sheet, used an ice pack, took another pill 30 minutes later, also per instructions. It was still nearly at full sail and very hard. I walked around the house some, and used a heating pad alternating with more ice. It was slowly going down, although I came close to calling the number the doc gave me for help. It took a full 5 hours to return to normal. Wow, did that feel good.

So now I have a question: I was searching this website during all this last night for some ideas, and somebody, somewhere had made the point that you shouldn't use the time-released Sudafed. And that is what I had -- the 12 hour type. So that, it seems, is why they didn't do me any good. The doc's sheet just said "Sudafed," nothing more, so when I went to the drugstore a few days ago they asked me what I wanted: 12 or 24 hour. How the fuck should I know? So I took the 12s.

Tonight I went to Sudafed's site and they have several different types also: one for congestion, one for allergies, etc.

So what in the hell type am I supposed to be using? I was going to call the doc's office today and ask them but I didn't get the opportunity; I will do it tomorrow. And I will tell them that I'm getting more useful information from an internet forum than I am from them. This is yet one more example for me, in the past year and a half, of not getting good information from the so-called medical professionals.

terraplane

Postby terraplane » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:33 pm

Andy , I hear you about learning more on here than you doctor knows . I wouldn't have Tri-mix if it wasn't for this site .

As for the Sudafed , ask for the over the counter extra strength .....the kind you have to show ID for ....it should be 30mg .

So , are you going to try seven or eight units next time ? I've found I get perfect results with eight units in the left side , or seven in the right side ....I think I read on here ,that means more nerve damage on the left side . It seems that we are always adjusting doses .

Chuck
Radical prostatectomy Mar . 2010 age 63 , everything good except for ED . Have tried the big three pills , VED , and Muse , results unsatisfactory . My trimix formula is : 25MG Papa ,.8 MG Phento , 8 MCG /M PGE 1

Andy425

Postby Andy425 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:14 pm

terraplane wrote:Andy , I hear you about learning more on here than you doctor knows . I wouldn't have Tri-mix if it wasn't for this site .

Heh, me neither now that I think about it. That doesn't mean that he would have never suggested it, but I asked before he did.

As for the Sudafed , ask for the over the counter extra strength .....the kind you have to show ID for ....it should be 30mg .

As I learned, you have to show ID for any Sudafed, and I even had to sign some stupid electronic thing that I wouldn't use it for making meth. All the girl asked me was, "Twelve or twenty four hour?" No other choices. The ones I got are 120 mg.

So , are you going to try seven or eight units next time ? I've found I get perfect results with eight units in the left side , or seven in the right side ....I think I read on here ,that means more nerve damage on the left side . It seems that we are always adjusting doses.

I was wondering about that, I might go back to 5 units just to see what happens. Being comfortably at home vs. being the doc's office should help. I know I don't want to go through again what I did last night. It was NOT enjoyable.

When you say "nerve damage," are you referring those damaged during prostate removal?

terraplane

Postby terraplane » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:32 pm

From what I've read on here the Docs always say "nerve sparing" , but it hardly ever is . I'm just guessing the right side is less damaged than the left ......Doc never did say , unless it was while I was still in recovery .

Andy425

Postby Andy425 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:38 am

terraplane wrote:From what I've read on here the Docs always say "nerve sparing" , but it hardly ever is . I'm just guessing the right side is less damaged than the left ......Doc never did say , unless it was while I was still in recovery .

Ah ok, yeah I've heard that term as related to robotic vs. open surgery. They took my one nerve bundle out as a safety measure because the cancerous node was right next to it.

So a question I've been wondering: How many guys who have had a RP return to normal sexual function eventually? Any? Or just the rare few?

terraplane

Postby terraplane » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:57 am

From what I gather reading on here , not many . Frankly , at this point I really don't care if it comes back or not , Tri-mix is so dependable , and a whole lot cheaper than the pills . It is just so nice that when my lady gives me the "look" I can inject , and be going at it in twenty minutes . I can see myself being on injections for as long as they work , if they stop working , so will my sex life as I know it . I will NOT ever get an implant ......period !

Return to “Injections”