Just got Trimix and needles . . .

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Andy425

Re: Just got Trimix and needles . . .

Postby Andy425 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:59 pm

Ok, I was gonna try to inject myself for the first time yesterday -- per the sweet young nurse's suggestion -- but I chickened out.

The bee sting, while only a second long, was NOT pleasant.

So I put it off til today, but now I'm chickening out again. She said the second time would not be so bad, but I don't see how that will change anything.

Comments?
RP in 2012 because of prostate cancer. 100% ED, also some leakage problems.

terraplane

Postby terraplane » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:36 pm

I have been injecting for a little over a month now , and every time I do , I pause and think about the sting......then I think about the results and just ease that needle right in .......10 minutes it's like being nineteen again . I don't know what size needle you are using , but I use a 30g x 1/2 " . I double up a couple of office rubber bands , and put them around the base and plump him up a little ,gives you a bigger target ,and stops some of the sting , I shoot as close to the base as I can , leaving the bands on for a few minutes , and slap him around a little to move the juice around , take the bands off , and walk around a little bit .......takes about ten minutes .
Radical prostatectomy Mar . 2010 age 63 , everything good except for ED . Have tried the big three pills , VED , and Muse , results unsatisfactory . My trimix formula is : 25MG Papa ,.8 MG Phento , 8 MCG /M PGE 1

Andy425

Postby Andy425 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:34 pm

terraplane wrote:I have been injecting for a little over a month now , and every time I do , I pause and think about the sting......then I think about the results and just ease that needle right in .......10 minutes it's like being nineteen again . I don't know what size needle you are using , but I use a 30g x 1/2 " . I double up a couple of office rubber bands , and put them around the base and plump him up a little ,gives you a bigger target ,and stops some of the sting , I shoot as close to the base as I can , leaving the bands on for a few minutes , and slap him around a little to move the juice around , take the bands off , and walk around a little bit .......takes about ten minutes .

My needles are 29 ga. x 1/2".

I barely felt the needle going in, but the "sting" came when she injected the drug. She did it very quickly; the instruction sheet she gave me said to do it slowly. So I don't know WTF to do. She recommended doubling the dose she gave me initially, so does this mean a much bigger sting?

Do you feel the "bee sting" with the needle going in, or when you inject the drug?

But from what I've read on this site, those having the bee sting effect seem to be in the minority.

rode2nowhere

Postby rode2nowhere » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:54 pm

If I can stick a needle in me there I know you can, its not that bad. I don't get any pain when I inject, with the new 30g 1/2 inch syringe needles I can barely feel it.

terraplane

Postby terraplane » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:17 pm

There really is no real pain for me , either in sticking the needle ,or injecting the drug . The only problem I have is the thought of doing it ......which sounds like where you are at right now . Just think about what the outcome is going to be . And remember to inject the drug slowly .

Chuck
Radical prostatectomy Mar . 2010 age 63 , everything good except for ED . Have tried the big three pills , VED , and Muse , results unsatisfactory . My trimix formula is : 25MG Papa ,.8 MG Phento , 8 MCG /M PGE 1

antelope

Postby antelope » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:06 pm

Bee sting or limp dick? Easy decision.

G
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

Andy425

Postby Andy425 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:45 pm

terraplane wrote:There really is no real pain for me , either in sticking the needle ,or injecting the drug . The only problem I have is the thought of doing it ......which sounds like where you are at right now . Just think about what the outcome is going to be . And remember to inject the drug slowly .

Chuck

Are you saying that the bee sting comes from injecting too fast?

I've asked this question, in various forms, about three times already on this forum and haven't gotten a straight, direct answer to it yet. :(

antelope

Postby antelope » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:51 am

I don't think slow or fast is an issue. Here are my observations:

The exterior surface of the penis seems to be significantly more sensitive to tactile stimuli than other skin surfaces. I don't think it's particularly sensuous when someone rubs my knee, for example.

At the same time, the skin surface of the penis seems to be pretty tough. I give myself shots in the belly twice a day and the needle just slides right in with virtually no resistance. I actually have to push a bit to get the needle to penetrate the skin when I shoot up with Trimix.

It makes sense that needle size can make a difference. Smaller is better.

Some people have more sensitive skin that others. Based on the anecdotal evidence on this discussion board, some people have the "bee sting"; others do not. The "sting" I get is very minor (more like a mosquito bite) and sometimes I get little sting and others not. Sometimes the right side is more sensitive than the left. I also do blood work twice a year at the clinic. Sometimes I don't feel a thing and sometimes it feels like the needle is going in all the way to my elbow. Angle? Technique? Who knows?

The bottom line for me is that unless the "sting" is unbearable, a hard dick is preferable to a limp one. And a shot is less invasive than an implant and therefore preferable to it, at least for me. That's all I'm saying.

Proud pricksticker!

Greg
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

terraplane

Postby terraplane » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:55 am

There is a slight sting when the needle enters , but I don't see a reason for any other pain , unless it was from the nurse injecting too fast . But , like everyone has said the results far outweigh the slight sting .

The emotional lift in both you and your lady are the real benefit !

And I think most guys have the pause just before injecting.......quit being a wuss........push it in ....the little guy wants to be a BIG guy .

Chuck

Andy425

Postby Andy425 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:50 pm

Ok I did it and am relaxing now after trying to beat him down, haha. I took 10 units, as the nurse suggested.

I was quite apprehensive as the held the needle next to my dick. I am a very detailed, technically-minded guy and was worrying about going in the wrong spot and a zillion other negatives. I read the directions a zillion times then I finally said "fuck it," pushed the needle in, got just a little pinch, injected slowly and no bee sting. He started rising within a minute or so and was at full sail in 5 minutes or so. That was the first time since June 3, 2012, the night before my RP when I beat the hell out of him.

But before I actually got the needle out of the package, I headed back to the fridge to put everything back, I didn't want to bother.

HOWEVER --

Tomorrow I will (probably) see that piece of ass I described in this thread -- viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2508 -- which was the whole motivation for me to inquire about injections. Thinking of her naked, perfect ass in my bed was all the motivation I needed. So now I will start pushing her a little bit, knowing that I really can fuck her if the time comes.

It's been an hour, and he's just starting to go down a bit although not by much.

Thanks to all of you for the encouragement.

Return to “Injections”