Just got Trimix and needles . . .

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Andy425

Just got Trimix and needles . . .

Postby Andy425 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:19 pm

See the lead-up story here if you want: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2508

So the stuff just came Fedex. Upon opening it I find that there is only one dose there, with some needles, for almost $100. So I take this to my uro who will show me how to use it, and that's it? If I actually want to get laid I have to buy more at a hundred bucks a shot?

How much do you guys pay for it, and for what quantity?

I absolutely hated the entire medical system in this country before this, now I hate it even more. None of the so-called "professionals" ever tell you a fucking thing.
RP in 2012 because of prostate cancer. 100% ED, also some leakage problems.

trimix60

Re: Just got Trimix and needles . . .

Postby trimix60 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:36 pm

Andy....How many CC is in the vial....it should be at least 10CC for $100 which is good for 20 doses or more and all you will need is more syringes once the Doc gets your dose figured out.

Right now, I am using .25 CC per shot so that gives me 40 doses.

Don't get discouraged.....sometimes it takes time to get things figured out and everyone on this forum is here to help.

BTW....I am in the Philippines at an island resort with my future wife right now having a great time and using my trimix.....:-)

Curt
Last edited by trimix60 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Andy425

Postby Andy425 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:44 pm

Curt: It says "Single dose vial" and "5 ML"

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:22 pm

Andy,

Yeah they have to put SOMETHING about dosage on the vial by law .. and since they don't know what the exact dosage really will be they just put 1... With luck if you are a 10 unit guy you'll get 50 shots out of it -- which is nice.

So, when do you visit the sweet young thing PA for your lessons ???
Keep reading up on stuff here so they won't try to shoot you with 50 u or something ... 10's a good number to start with. And also make sure you know your cc, ml, and units so you know what they are talking about...

While you are waiting maybe do some shaving of your pubs while you are at it ... no gal wants to fool with a whole unruly forest down there these days ... (and you need a clear shot towards the bottom of the shaft .. within an inch or so ...).

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

Andy425

Postby Andy425 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:30 pm

JimStars wrote:Andy,

Yeah they have to put SOMETHING about dosage on the vial by law .. and since they don't know what the exact dosage really will be they just put 1... With luck if you are a 10 unit guy you'll get 50 shots out of it -- which is nice.

So, when do you visit the sweet young thing PA for your lessons ???
Keep reading up on stuff here so they won't try to shoot you with 50 u or something ... 10's a good number to start with. And also make sure you know your cc, ml, and units so you know what they are talking about...

While you are waiting maybe do some shaving of your pubs while you are at it ... no gal wants to fool with a whole unruly forest down there these days ... (and you need a clear shot towards the bottom of the shaft .. within an inch or so ...).

J

So how much is "5 ML" . . . ??

I have not made an appt. yet, I will call in the morning. I'm hoping they can do it the same day I go for my routine appt. with the uro on March 15 cuz it's an hour's drive for me.

Peckerwood

Postby Peckerwood » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:23 pm

Andy,

I suspect that you will get at least fifteen injections out of this vial of 5 ml. Depending on how many units are required to get a firm erection, you might get even more. If you used the entire vial of 5 ml, you would get one of those erections that would never go down. Your urologist will likely give you 15 to 25 units out of the 50 units available for your syringe. If that gives you the kind of erection you want, you will go up or down on your dosage until you find the amount that consistently works best. My Trimix comes in 2 ml vials, and I usually get about five or six injections per vial, as I average using 40 out of 50 units available on the syringe.

John

Andy425

Postby Andy425 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:48 pm

Hey John, thanks for that info. It makes me hate the medical system a little bit less than I did a few hours ago. :D

So here's another question: I read on this site that erections may last 1-2 hours. So will I be walking out of the uro's office with a throbber? Haha, I haven't had that problem (an unwanted erection) since I was a teenager.

Also, does the erection go down once you climax, as nature intended? I'm guessing that it doesn't until the drug is absorbed by your system.

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:00 pm

Andy,

I forgot to mention that I am paying $90 for a 5ml vial from my local compounding pharmacy.
If I got a 10 pack of syringes that would be $100.
So your $100 price -- which includes overnite Fedex -- is pretty good.

Also 1-2 hrs is a good number to shoot for. And you were right that an Orgasm does not really knock it down --
sometimes it'll make it even harder! However, strong exertion or any adrenaline causing activity -- like operating heavy machinery, highway driving, or just really doing a lot of pushups while on top of your partner can have a softening effect after a while. But sometimes once you rest it'll go back hard again too. Overall fitness (heart rate increase or BP) probably is a factor too.

So any which way it'll be hard times...

On walking out of the office. That's been my funny story. Went into office and the waiting room was empty. This was a clinic, not just a Uro office. Got my shot -- which was WAY too much at 30u and was 110%. Doctor declared it a success and quipped "Good luck getting out of here with that" as I tried to stuff it back into my pants. Then, when getting to the waiting room it was chock full of women or mothers with their teenage daughters!! Luckily I had a folder and papers to help with hiding!!

Just great fun times, yah?

Good luck on the 15th ...

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

Andy425

Postby Andy425 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:39 pm

Jim, thanks for the helpful info. I actually paid $96.51 for the drug, 10 syringes and 10 alcohol swabs, delivered to my door.

Your story reminds me of when I was in high school. Back then girls had to wear either a skirt or dress and I spent every minute with my head turned towards the back of the room, catching an eyeful of bare thighs or better yet, a girl wearing stockings and showing the bare skin above them. Every class, when the bell rang, I had to walk out with my books in front of my throbbing young cock. If those poor, innocent, young girls ever knew what was going through the boys' minds.

Ah, the good old days!

antelope

Postby antelope » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:13 pm

The simple formula is this: 100 units = 1 ml = 1 cc Every single time.

A 5 ml vial contains 500 units. 50 units is a HUGE dose--not unheard of, but very large. Doc started me at 30 units--way too much. I dropped to 20, then 10, and settled down at between 2 and 5 units depending on the age of the joy juice. Using 5 units three times a week, that 5 ml vial will last for 33 weeks. A 5 ml vial ususally lasts me about a year.

Conclusion: 5 ml is a good supply for $100.

Best wishes for hard times.

Greg
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

Return to “Injections”