Injecting observations

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
shipper222001

Injecting observations

Postby shipper222001 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:40 pm

I been injecting for 1 1/2 yrs and have some observations and was wondering if others observed the same who inject.

1. Some times the needle goes in very ease, no resistance. Other time there is resistance. Wonder what causes this?

2. Some times there is a little sting when i inject: other times nothing.

3. When I inject a smaller dose it seems that I get harder faster than if I inject a larger one. The quality of the erection isnt affected. My friend says he noticed he gets a better erection with a smaller dose than the larger dose his URO recommends.

4. my shaft is definitely thicker since injecting but shaft seems shorter maybe 1/2" No change in glans size

Shipper

dtwarren1942

Re: Injecting observations

Postby dtwarren1942 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:15 pm

1) I have similar experience. I believe it my have something to do with the angle the needle pierces the cc.
2) I have similar experience. I believe it has to do with how close you are to a nerve ending.
3) with me, the smaller the dose the weaker the erection
4) I have not noticed any perminant gain or loss of penis size. My dick is sometimes thicker for up to twelve hours after an injection. However, if I have not injected for at least a day, it is back to "normal."
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

shipper222001

Postby shipper222001 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:01 am

Dwarren I defintely have gotten thicker since injecion when erect. Both my wife and i have noticed it. I also started to measure about 6 mos ago and there has beew some gain in circumfrence. Howver i think length wise Im shorter, My penis when facid is definitely smaller and the skin on the shaft very saggy

Another question, can you have scaring without bending? Ive notice on places on the shaft the tissue appears hard although my penis is straight when erect.Do you ever chat on this sitr? Wolud love to with you sometimes because you seem very knowledgeable. Shipper

ontopher469

Postby ontopher469 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:14 pm

I've injected for about 15 years and have noticed many of the above observations by two previous men.

I've come to the conclusion is to inject when your cock is as large as you can get it. A semi-erect or hard makes It much easier to get the syrenge to go completely into your penis. Also, no or less pain! A hard cock makes for a much more cobsistant penetration of the needle. Also, the needle easily goes completely into the middle of the penis. No bent needles!!

Happy injecting and ejaculations!

Return to “Injections”