Priapism with trimix??? Please help

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Pso13yr

Priapism with trimix??? Please help

Postby Pso13yr » Wed May 01, 2024 5:07 am

Hi frank talkers,

I have recently started taking trimix and it works well for me. 10-12 units I have taken which gives me a good errection(~95-100% hard) within 15-20 mins! This errection goes away when I ejaculate but keeps coming back and goes away completely after 3-4 hrs. I am going to have sex with a girl this weekend. I am planning to try 15 units this time because I really like her and dont want to miss any chance of satisfying her. Can 15units cause priapism in my case? I have read that priapism with trimix is a rare situation. Has anyone increased a doze and experienced a difference? Does it hardens your errection or just keeps you errect for longer duration? Pls replyy

1760 yards

Re: Priapism with trimix??? Please help

Postby 1760 yards » Wed May 01, 2024 10:36 am

Hello.
I am fairly new to injections. So hopefully others with more experience will chime in.

Yes, the more you inject, the longer you will stay hard for. And generally speaking...for me at least...the harder you will be for part of the time.

So your risk of priapism increases.

Best to have Sudafed and some antidote on hand.

Best of luck on your date.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Wed May 01, 2024 10:46 am

Increasing your Trimix dose will result in a firmer erection for a longer time. In my opinion the extra 3 units shouldn't be a problem, but then I'm not a doctor. Have Sudafed (the behind the counter type) and ice bags ready just in case.
Otherwise enjoy the weekend.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Martin6469

Postby Martin6469 » Wed May 01, 2024 2:49 pm

Good advice, and the "behind the counter" antidote is Phenylephrine HCl 10mg tablets known as Wal-Phed PE at Walgreens.
Age 78 in 2023. On testosterone replacement due to hypothalamus malfunction. (Attention depressed guys: low testosterone is a cause.) Healthy health nut but ED due to getting old. Like to keep enough cardiovascular ability to thrust for 30 min.

RJ_in_Pa

Postby RJ_in_Pa » Wed May 01, 2024 7:24 pm

If your erection goes away after you ejaculate, but comes back, are you able to ejaculate a second or even a third time? If so, why increase the dosage? Who knows, she could be a one and done type. And can a woman really tell the difference between a really hard erection and one at 95 %?

You are already at the upper limit at 4 hours of erection time. I wouldn’t risk it. Just think how embarrassing it would be if the Sudafed doesn’t work and you have to go to the hospital.

Definitely Good Luck!

Lets us know what you decided to do and how it went.

RJ
63 Radical Prostatectomy 2023

Lawnman

Postby Lawnman » Wed May 01, 2024 8:27 pm

I think you are taking an unnecessary risk by increasing your dose. I would not do it.

Pso13yr

Postby Pso13yr » Thu May 02, 2024 4:17 am

When I ejaculate my errection goes down and it comes down to 30-40% hard. This errection stays till 4 hrs. Should it be counted in priapism? Actually I havent tried sex ever as I had ed since childhood! I was thinking to increase the dose so that my errection is hard enough at the time of action and I am confident! Pls suggest if I should raise the dose by 3 units or not?

AnotherOldMan

Postby AnotherOldMan » Thu May 02, 2024 6:59 am

And can a woman really tell the difference between a really hard erection and one at 95 %?

Can't speak for all women, but in my small subset of one, yes!
Married 50+ years. Use VED for sex and do
daily exercises with both water and vacuum pumps.

RJ_in_Pa

Postby RJ_in_Pa » Thu May 02, 2024 12:45 pm

Pso13yr - I see your pre”dick”ament. (Sorry, I couldn’t pass that one up).

You pose a great question. What is an erection that is one the may need medical attention at the 4 hour mark? We all know if it is still standing up, throbbing and feels like it is about to explode after 3.5 hours, with no change after Sudafed and ice packs, etc, you need to head to the ER. But like in your case, you are still fairly chubby and the turtle hasn’t pulled his head back into the shell yet, I don’t know and really don’t want to guess.

This is a good question for your Dr.

Group -has this been addressed in prior threads? Seems like a pretty simple question that may have been asked before.

Also Pso13yr - I would strongly suggest that you be more precise about things like number of units and duration of the erection. If you haven’t already, you should log each injection attempt in a diary of sorts. Note the date, time injected, time subsided, quality of erection, number units, did you feel pain, what was the outcome, what you might do differently in your next attempt. This is all good information for making adjustments. I’m sure once you become a seasoned vertebra like many of this site, it won’t be quite as important, but for beginners, it can be very helpful.

For example: if you had an erection for 4 hours at 10 units, you probably don’t want to try 15 units. But, if had an erection for 3 hours at 12 units, jumping to 15 units isn’t as much as a risk.

I hope this makes sense and is helpful in your journey to get laid. :-)

AOM-you got a good one - lucky!
63 Radical Prostatectomy 2023

DQQ678

Postby DQQ678 » Sat May 04, 2024 6:35 pm

As per my doctor, if your erection goes soft and then gets hard again, the 4-hour clock resets. So, it's not from the point of first erection, it's from the point of "current" erection. Doctor's orders :D

Return to “Injections”