Injections 4 times no success

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Newbe@54

Injections 4 times no success

Postby Newbe@54 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:30 am

I have injected 4 times no success, I feel an erection starting but it doesn’t get beyond 20%.

Am I not hitting the right spot? I have tried the 10-2 method and the 9-3 location too. I was started with 10 units I have titrated to 30 units. Do I still continue to increase?

Pedi10

Re: Injections 4 times no success

Postby Pedi10 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:01 am

I had success with 1st injection but haven't been able to be successful consistently. I am certain I am not hitting the right spot.

1760 yards

Postby 1760 yards » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:36 am

I'm pretty new to injections...a few months. So take my reply for what it's worth.

I found that moving up or down the shift to find the "sweet spot" has been more successful fir me then the 10-2 or 9-3.

I had read one should inject a finger width or two from the base.

For me I get the best result when I'm about 3-4" from the base.

And my right side seems to be better than the left side.

We are all unique.

Best of luck

DQQ678

Postby DQQ678 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:05 pm

Newbe,

It sounds like you're missing the sweet spot. One thing I found that I wasn't doing in the beginning was pulling my penis tightly away from my body (stretching him away from body). By doing this you tighten up the corpora cavernosa (tubes in penis that you're tying to inject), and helps ensure it's not just being pushed away by the needle.

BTW, did the doctor do the first injection in his office and, if so, did it work then?

Budward

Postby Budward » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:38 pm

Newbe@54 wrote:I have injected 4 times no success, I feel an erection starting but it doesn’t get beyond 20%.

Am I not hitting the right spot? I have tried the 10-2 method and the 9-3 location too. I was started with 10 units I have titrated to 30 units. Do I still continue to increase?

I am relatively new to this, but I hope the following helps. My first attempt was self jab which bent the needle and hurt my penis. I promptly bought an autoinject 2 and the needle went into my urethra and lots of blood. So with advice from this board I adjusted the nib on the autoinject 2 to shorten the length of the half inch needle and bought a VED. If you do one thing buy the VED. In a few minutes it plumps your penis up and makes it much easier to inject. I would also buy the autoinject 2, its now fun to inject as you don't see the needle. I have had 4 very successful episodes since I did this and you will to.
I even put my penis back in the VED (after injection)for about a minute or two and and that gives me a rock hard erection. At .2 I am hard for 2 hours then it subsides.
Hope this helps.

Newbe@54

Postby Newbe@54 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:12 pm

DQQ678 wrote:Newbe,

It sounds like you're missing the sweet spot. One thing I found that I wasn't doing in the beginning was pulling my penis tightly away from my body (stretching him away from body). By doing this you tighten up the corpora cavernosa (tubes in penis that you're tying to inject), and helps ensure it's not just being pushed away by the needle.

BTW, did the doctor do the first injection in his office and, if so, did it work then?

No, my doctor wrote me a script and said I can watch videos on YouTube.

However, I did get success the first time I injected. I got about 50% which was enough for penetration. Then got a full erection while having sex.

The difference was that I felt like a pop after penetrating the skin with the needle.

engine10

Postby engine10 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:38 pm

Second try up to 15 , no success and was pretty painful. I don’t know if I am missing the sweet spot or I need to go up to 20?

Pedi10

Postby Pedi10 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:05 pm

Sounds like your missing the sweet spot.

Return to “Injections”