NEED YOUR SUGGESTIONS! PLS HELP

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Pso13yr

NEED YOUR SUGGESTIONS! PLS HELP

Postby Pso13yr » Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:26 am

Hi I am suffering from ED since forever! I am now 30 and i was diagnosed with epididymis infection which hampered my nerves! Long story short i got treated and now I have good morning errections many times(not always) and some spontaneous errections somedays also!

I am now seeing a girl who is from my friend circle only and she wants to have sex with me! I am not confident about my errections at all and it my first time in real I will be having sex! Pills dont work for me because of anxiety! Trimix worked in hsptl with 12 units. It gave me a very strong errection. After few days I tried injecting myself but just had a chubby. I guess i injected it in the skin.

Please suggest how can I gaurantee my errection with this girl. Any pills combination which I should be taking with trimix? Also should I ask my uro to increase my dosage? I am highly anxious that if I had a trimix misfire with her then I will become a joke in my friend circle. Everyone wl come to know about my ed! I am in lot of stress due to this. Pls suggest what should be done and how can I gurantee that I have an errection when I am with her!

azmike

Re: NEED YOUR SUGGESTIONS! PLS HELP

Postby azmike » Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:59 am

Practice on yourself a few times before your meet up with the girl. That will lessen your anxiety. Your anxiety will make it more difficult to achieve and sustain your erection.

Pso13yr

Postby Pso13yr » Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:00 pm

azmike wrote:Practice on yourself a few times before your meet up with the girl. That will lessen your anxiety. Your anxiety will make it more difficult to achieve and sustain your erection.

But how to practice it?? Should I first inject at home to masturbate and try if its working?

Sean762

Postby Sean762 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:19 pm

Pso13yr wrote:
azmike wrote:Practice on yourself a few times before your meet up with the girl. That will lessen your anxiety. Your anxiety will make it more difficult to achieve and sustain your erection.

But how to practice it?? Should I first inject at home to masturbate and try if its working?

Can you get good erections by yourself while masturbating without any drugs? If so, it's likely performance anxiety.

You can certainly try the injections while masturbating solo to ensure that it works well and that should alleviate much anxiety that you may have while being with your new partner.

happycamper59

Postby happycamper59 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:56 pm

I would be more concerned about this so-called "Friend Circle" --- if she blabs to the rest of them about your sexual encounter, good or bad, then she's a (insert noun of your choice) .... and if they all laugh at you because of it, then they are all a bunch of losers. You may want to think about getting better friends.
ED for 25 years. Went through pills and currently injecting Trimix. Implant is now scheduled for June 3! :D

Pso13yr

Postby Pso13yr » Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:27 am

Sean762 wrote:
Pso13yr wrote:

Can you get good erections by yourself while masturbating without any drugs? If so, it's likely performance anxiety.

You can certainly try the injections while masturbating solo to ensure that it works well and that should alleviate much anxiety that you may have while being with your new partner.

Umm yeah I can masturbate with a good errection but I have to keep stimulating it to sustain the errection! I have good strong morning errections so my doc says that the infection is cure and I am physically fine but i had ed for my entire life so my brain is not ready to accept that I will have a strong errection during sex or even while masturbating. I will surely try trimix again while I am alone and see if it works this time.

should I take any pill with trimix also? Someone who have tried it pls suggest

GoodWood

Postby GoodWood » Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:18 am

Yes, practice at home. 12 units worked before? Try that again. Once you’ve done it a few times you’ll be ready to have fun with your friend.

I find that a good cockring is helpful as well. Get a couple different ones from a sex shop and see what one you like best.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

Martin6469

Postby Martin6469 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:25 pm

Pso13: All good advice here. I'll just add: Don't be in a hurry; when I learned to inject, it took me a month to get it right. Go through the "Injections" topic for many hours reading the technique advice. Then practice at home every other day, changing sides and locations. Keep a spreadsheet of all the injection parameters. Did your urologist or assistant tell you how to inject? If you only got a chubby the second time, you did not get in the corpus cavernosum. You will know that you're in it when there's no pain when you press the plunger, and there's no plunger resistance - to your finger or thumb it feels like you're injecting into air. If these two conditions are not met, you will not get hard; pull out and go to a different spot.

When you finally have good solo reliability, and you plan to bang the girl, pre-fill two or three syringes if you'll be injecting somewhere besides your home, in case you drop one out of nervousness; the needle will be blunted and won't go in. Run a mile on that day to dissipate your nervousness and get the "feel good" hormone instead.

I would lick her clit first, to show her that you're a caring partner.
Attachments
Penis injection technique.jpeg
Penis injection technique.jpeg (507.78 KiB) Viewed 119 times
Age 78 in 2023. On testosterone replacement due to hypothalamus malfunction. (Attention depressed guys: low testosterone is a cause.) Healthy health nut but ED due to getting old. Like to keep enough cardiovascular ability to thrust for 30 min.

Return to “Injections”