Trimix, stimulation and arousal

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
LastHope

Trimix, stimulation and arousal

Postby LastHope » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:52 am

In a healthy individual, is the correct Trimix dose expected to trigger a complete erection without any stimulation or arousal? Or is stimulation and arousal an essential component for Trimix to achieve a full erection?

DQQ678

Re: Trimix, stimulation and arousal

Postby DQQ678 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:01 pm

I find that I need stimulation to get the erection, but after it's been hard for a period of time, it pretty much stays hard. However, once I'm hard I pretty much stay aroused, so it's self feeding lol.

But the above experience is at lower units. When I initially started I was over subscribed (too many units), and I was hard in 30 seconds and stayed hard until doctor administered the antidote 6 hours later. So, clearly, increased units can create an erection without arousal.

Hardonrescue

Re: Trimix, stimulation and arousal

Postby Hardonrescue » Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:22 pm

I just did my first trial run and got hard with no stimulation or arousal at all.
64, fit, active, healthy, gym/cardio/yoga buff, no prob my whole life til several years ago. Lately getting worse. No meds exc C/V. Bloods OK, T OK. C/V worked for awhile, effectiveness is declining. Now titrating 30 Pap/3 Phen/20 PGE1 trimix blend.

Return to “Injections”