Auto injects

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Dirtroad Johnson

Auto injects

Postby Dirtroad Johnson » Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:53 pm

Would like to hear some recommendations on autoinjects, also any pros & cons. I would like to have a good quality one that is user friendly if there is such a thing.
Thanks,
DRJ

Mustang64

Re: Auto injects

Postby Mustang64 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:11 pm

So i got one from Amazon and have been VERY happy with it. Called "Autoject Ei Injection Aid Device Aj1310". the first few times i injected i was having difficulty in doing it just right and didn't love the (slight) pain that i knew was coming. This device changed it for me. I was able to set it up for the type of needle i used following the directions included (there are also many videos explaining how to adjust and use on youtube) and my first (and 99% of subsequent) injection was a success!
Happy to chat if you have questions.
Married 25+ years. Have had lots of urological procedures. Trimix made me ache, and bimix seems awesome. Castrated but on Test Cyp 260mg/week. Usually naked but kilted if not. Ask me anything.

jwjwjw

Postby jwjwjw » Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:17 pm

Inject-Ease is a good one. I've been using one for about 6 months of good results.
I like it because it will automatically inject the needle and you don't see the needle go in.
Then you push the plunger down with your thumb to make the medication go in at a slow pace which I think is better than the medication being pushed in your member too quickly.
Purchased it at Amazon and it was pretty inexpensive.

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:29 pm

When I was doing shots I too used the Inject-Ease .. comes with 2 different depth rings to adjust how deep the needle goes in. I had a broken hand at the time I was injecting and the g/f has bad shaky hands so it worked out great for us. You barely feel the needle go in and you control how fast the plunger is pushed for your injection.

Dirtroad Johnson

Postby Dirtroad Johnson » Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:47 am

Mustang64 wrote:So i got one from Amazon and have been VERY happy with it. Called "Autoject Ei Injection Aid Device Aj1310". the first few times i injected i was having difficulty in doing it just right and didn't love the (slight) pain that i knew was coming. This device changed it for me. I was able to set it up for the type of needle i used following the directions included (there are also many videos explaining how to adjust and use on youtube) and my first (and 99% of subsequent) injection was a success!
Happy to chat if you have questions.

OK Thanks Mustang.

Dirtroad Johnson

Postby Dirtroad Johnson » Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:49 am

jwjwjw wrote:Inject-Ease is a good one. I've been using one for about 6 months of good results.
I like it because it will automatically inject the needle and you don't see the needle go in.
Then you push the plunger down with your thumb to make the medication go in at a slow pace which I think is better than the medication being pushed in your member too quickly.
Purchased it at Amazon and it was pretty inexpensive.

Thanks JW.

Dirtroad Johnson

Postby Dirtroad Johnson » Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:50 am

easymoney wrote:When I was doing shots I too used the Inject-Ease .. comes with 2 different depth rings to adjust how deep the needle goes in. I had a broken hand at the time I was injecting and the g/f has bad shaky hands so it worked out great for us. You barely feel the needle go in and you control how fast the plunger is pushed for your injection.

Thanks Easymoney.

Budward

Postby Budward » Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:42 pm

Dirtroad Johnson wrote:Would like to hear some recommendations on autoinjects, also any pros & cons. I would like to have a good quality one that is user friendly if there is such a thing.
Thanks,
DRJ

Hey DRJ, I am using the autoinject 2 and love the device, you can dial in the right length of needle so you don't jab to far. Once plumped up with the VED, the autoinject makes it easy for this guy who hates needles to get the job done. No pain and it injects the Trimix as well so no thinking. Have had 3 of the best sessions of my life with the device.

Return to “Injections”