Trying aprostadil again after a bad experience

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Martin6469

Re: Trying aprostadil again after a bad experience

Postby Martin6469 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:54 pm

Never Enough: You might be a "Hard/Flaccid" sufferer. This curious condition has its own topic here, and there's an interesting post from another UK resident Fed1981 in that topic: "Hard Flaccid - Success Story..." 9-3-20. His original complaint was in General Discussion "27-year-old pump injury..." 8-1-20.
Age 78 in 2023. On testosterone replacement due to hypothalamus malfunction. (Attention depressed guys: low testosterone is a cause.) Healthy health nut but ED due to getting old. Like to keep enough cardiovascular ability to thrust for 30 min.

Musson

Re: Trying aprostadil again after a bad experience

Postby Musson » Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:16 pm

I’ve got my dosage adjusted now where I don’t have to worry at all about going soft (eliminating angst) but not so much where I stay rock hard after ejaculating. I posit that there could be a “ married” dose and a “ dating” dose. Even a higher dating dose should be well short of causing any risk of priapism. I haven’t tried injections yet outside of wedlock but I plan to do so in due course if binge sex is on the table ( I gave up on mistresses several years ago due to my ED, not to mention the stress). I’m pretty sure I could do three rounds we the right dose.
63yr old. PDwith 40% dor. Curve. Pre-PD 7”x6”.lost 2 in. due to PD. ED prior to PD. Switched from Sildalifil to Trimix Nov 2023 . Currently titrating Trimix for optimization.

Return to “Injections”