Compounding Pharmacy that also writes prescriptions

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Musson

Compounding Pharmacy that also writes prescriptions

Postby Musson » Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:53 pm

Can anyone recommend a good and trustworthy compounding pharmacy that will hand both writing the prescription (telemedicine)and dispensing Trimix AND ship to California. It seems many can’t or won’t ship to California.
63yr old. PDwith 40% dor. Curve. Pre-PD 7”x6”.lost 2 in. due to PD. ED prior to PD. Switched from Sildalifil to Trimix Nov 2023 . Currently titrating Trimix for optimization.

scharff

Re: Compounding Pharmacy that also writes prescriptions

Postby scharff » Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:38 am

I use Olympia now. I don't live in CA but they say that they ship nationwide. Might be worth checking them out. I've been pleased so far although they''re not the cheapest. I've used them to both fill an existing prescription but also to provide the prescription.

Anon-E-Mouse

Postby Anon-E-Mouse » Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:13 pm

I live in California and I did 100% of my doctor visits online with Defy Medical and get both TriMix & Testosterone prescribed online and shipped to my front door via UPS from Empower Pharmacy in Texas.

I will say that its not super cheap, they require you to do a yearly blood test at any local LabCorp lab (CVS, Walgreens...etc), including a "virtual consult" with their online doctor before you can order your meds but after years of using them I can absolutely verify they are legit and 100% online and works in California.
38yr old Male - Taking 150/5/50 TriMix Injections & T injections

Musson

Postby Musson » Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:04 pm

Thanks guys for the info. I’ll be switching to Medicare next year and as I understand it Trimix won’t be covered so just trying to understand my options.
63yr old. PDwith 40% dor. Curve. Pre-PD 7”x6”.lost 2 in. due to PD. ED prior to PD. Switched from Sildalifil to Trimix Nov 2023 . Currently titrating Trimix for optimization.

Return to “Injections”