Young on trimix

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
younggc

Young on trimix

Postby younggc » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:20 pm

Hi guys, I'm new to the site but have been viewing this forum for a while now. Im only 25 years old and suffer from both ED and PE :oops: Well my ED is mild, but i decided to ask my uro for trimix anyway and he gave me the script. I read that I should still have an erection even after I ejaculate, is this true? Just wondering if anyone else on here is young like me with mild ED and still injects. I'm not sure what dosage to start off at as i dont wanna end up in the ER with a raging boner, lol

trimix60

Re: Young on trimix

Postby trimix60 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:30 pm

Hi Younggc- Yes, trimix should keep you nice and stiff even after ejaculation...I have suffered from PE all my life and it really changes things...you get off but keep right on going as long as your partner wants it :D

Your Dr should get you on the proper path with your trimix... however....we have found that a lot of them are not really tuned into this. You should have your first injection in the Dr's office...start with a small dose and work your way up slowly to your magic dose.

Read, Read, Read about this....there is lots of information on this forum and lots of guy's with experience.

Let us know how things are going and ask lots of questions.....

Curt

younggc

Postby younggc » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:08 pm

Alright thanks for the info. I did a lot of research and even though its probably not the best idea, I lied and told the doctor I had gotten injections before, thinking he would be more apt to give me the script. It worked lol. But I think ive read enough info on how to do the injections so ill try myself. I get the trimix on monday so I'll post an update when I get to use it, cant wait. :D

trimix60

Postby trimix60 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:02 pm

younggc wrote:Alright thanks for the info. I did a lot of research and even though its probably not the best idea, I lied and told the doctor I had gotten injections before, thinking he would be more apt to give me the script. It worked lol. But I think ive read enough info on how to do the injections so ill try myself. I get the trimix on monday so I'll post an update when I get to use it, cant wait. :D

Start out at a low dose....say .15-.25 cc and work your way up slowly every other day until you get the correct dosage that will keep you hard for an hour or so....do you have a girl for testing your research :-)

Curt

younggc

Postby younggc » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:03 pm

Yes I do. She doesnt know i'm going to be injecting, so ill have to do it discreetly somehow..

trimix60

Postby trimix60 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:06 pm

younggc wrote:Yes I do. She doesnt know i'm going to be injecting, so ill have to do it discreetly somehow..

Why not tell her...she might really be excited about you having a 2 hr hard-on :-)

Curt

younggc

Postby younggc » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:38 am

Haha yea i never really thought about it like that. Maybe I will but its just awkward being 25 and having to explain i need to stick my pecker with a needle to have sex lol...but shes a great girl and im sure she wouldnt be freaked out by it or anything

ontopher469

Postby ontopher469 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:35 pm

I'll go a step further. Not only tell her, but let her watch while you inject. This will be a great turn-on for her. She''ll probably have an orgasm all the while you're erect. Since you're only 25, you should be able to ejaculate at least twice, maybe three times. Good luck using trimix. Happy semen squirting.

Return to “Injections”