Injections over pills just for preference

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Stayingstrong

Re: Injections over pills just for preference

Postby Stayingstrong » Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:51 am

oldbeek wrote:Why hasn't Tri-mix jell or muse put into the urethra been mentioned as an alternative step ? Just wondering. Low dose trimix was very painful to me (allergic to it) and erections lasted 3 hrs or more. I used trimix Gell to fill out my glans with the implant. Works pretty good increasing blood flow where nerves are dead after RP.

Where do you get your Trimix gel?
Age 70
Pills didn't work well. Trimix worked good for 3 years, then only fair for following 3 years but need a cock ring in conjunction.
Implant 12/6/2023 Dr. Eid
Coloplast Titan 20 cm with right side trimmed to 19 cm. No RTE. Classic pump.

ScrewedbyDoctors

Postby ScrewedbyDoctors » Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:59 pm

If you do injections, you must go to an Urologist or a Medical Doctor, do not go to a ED clinic where they are NOT Doctors. I went to Summit Male Medical in Tempe AZ, they injected me a huge dose the first time and I ended up with a deformed penis because of it. Trimix are safe, but you have to start low and increase the dosages slowly
I had a trauma 2 years ago, caused me narrowing, dent and shortening. PRP injections three months ago=worse narrowing, and worse ED. Now I only have two choices: impotent or implant. Born in 1975, in a relationship with girlfriend fir 4 years

Stayingstrong

Postby Stayingstrong » Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:03 pm

oldbeek wrote:Why hasn't Tri-mix jell or muse put into the urethra been mentioned as an alternative step ? Just wondering. Low dose trimix was very painful to me (allergic to it) and erections lasted 3 hrs or more. I used trimix Gell to fill out my glans with the implant. Works pretty good increasing blood flow where nerves are dead after RP.

Where do you get Trimix gel?
Age 70
Pills didn't work well. Trimix worked good for 3 years, then only fair for following 3 years but need a cock ring in conjunction.
Implant 12/6/2023 Dr. Eid
Coloplast Titan 20 cm with right side trimmed to 19 cm. No RTE. Classic pump.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:42 pm

Stayingstrong wrote:

Where do you get Trimix gel?

You get trimix Gell at the same compounding pharmacy you get trimix from. Needs prescription also.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:05 pm

ScrewedbyDoctors wrote:If you do injections, you must go to an Urologist or a Medical Doctor, do not go to a ED clinic where they are NOT Doctors. I went to Summit Male Medical in Tempe AZ, they injected me a huge dose the first time and I ended up with a deformed penis because of it. Trimix are safe, but you have to start low and increase the dosages slowly

Idiot Dr That did my RP gave me a dose 150% larger than the lab recommended for first dose in his office. In five minutes I had an excruciating painful erection. He says go home and use it, it should go down after that. I went straight to a drug store to get fast acting Sudafed. 4 painful hrs later it finally went down. I was allergic to the PGE-1 in trimix. RP was done by a City of Hope doctor that works out of Lancaster CA. RP was supposed to be nerve sparing but he removed ALL my nerves. Strange thing is I have met 4 guys that he removed all their nerves also. Every case minor PC but he says we needed radical surgery after he gets us in the OR. Should have used USC/Keck in LA.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Return to “Injections”