Is your TriMix erection the same as your “prior to RP” natural erection?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
brian188

Is your TriMix erection the same as your “prior to RP” natural erection?

Postby brian188 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:02 am

Quick background on myself: After several months of injection therapy I am finally having success achieving a nice firm erection. When my doctor first suggested injection therapy I said no to the idea of sticking a needle into my dick. So he suggested that I start by trying TriMix Gel which is the intra-urethral injection. I had no problem with that method of application. But after nearly two weeks inserting the medication and trying different doses, all I got was an every so slight chubby. Following up with my doctor about the failed results of TriMix Gel, he now convinced me that I should try Trimix injection. “As every fella here on Frank Talk has confirmed, injecting your penis is no-big-deal.” My doctor prescribed the TriMix “starter” prescription and had me slowly increase the dose until I got the desired results. The initial prescription proved to be too weak, even with increasing the dose. So my doctor and I decided to go with a stronger formula. I have been two weeks on TriMix 20/30/2, found the correct dose, and its working great. My erection is nice and firm and can last about an hour.

However, my TriMix erection is nothing like my natural erections prior to my surgery. I’m not complaining, and getting my erection back is fantastic. But it’s not the same as before.

The length and girth is different. The shape of my shaft and glans is different. The angle of my erection is different. Even the way the veins run along my shaft are not the same as before.

So I have a question for all the other men using TriMix. Is your erection the same as it was prior to your surgery, or are you having the same results as I am having? Thanks for responding.
Age 69. RP March 2023. Sildenafil 50mg. Tri-Mix 20/30/2 @ 30 units. VED with Vacurect. Penile Rehab Program including, Vacuum Therapy, stretching, and routine masturbation. Married 38 years. Solo sex only.

still_crazy

Re: Is your TriMix erection the same as your “prior to RP” natural erection?

Postby still_crazy » Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:45 am

It might look about the same or even harder sometimes. But since I lost both nerves I've also lost quite a bit of sensation, resulting in anorgasmia (obviously no ejaculation). I've been doing fairly regular VED exercises and that might have given me a little more girth and most of the length back that I lost from the surgery. I think sometimes the erection is harder deep within the base of my penis resulting in a little more upward curve. Interestingly, it's a little different each time, maybe depending on where I inject? Or how much pumping I've done beforehand. Though I don't always do it, I usually like to use the VED to plump up a bit before injections, and if I really do a good 10 minute VED session, it seems to result in a better (bigger) erection when I inject.
Age 66. RALP Jan-2023. Non-nerve sparing.
VED exercise most days, Trimix T-106 (30-1-25), 25 units.
Bending trauma around age 50, resulting in mild Peyronies.

Martin6469

Re: Is your TriMix erection the same as your “prior to RP” natural erection?

Postby Martin6469 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:48 pm

brian: I was told to squeeze my injection site 6-8 times immediately afterward to get some of the Trimix into the other corpus via the several fluid connections the corpora have. This helps to get a straight-ahead symmetric erection.

(I have not had prostate surgery and my Trimix erection is identical to my before-ED days.)
Age 78 in 2023. On testosterone replacement due to hypothalamus malfunction. (Attention depressed guys: low testosterone is a cause.) Healthy health nut but ED due to getting old. Like to keep enough cardiovascular ability to thrust for 30 min.

Return to “Injections”