I am so confused

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Robert66

I am so confused

Postby Robert66 » Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:21 pm

For a few years I used a tri mix of 27/1/17 and at first I injected 25 units over time it took 35 units,.This keep me hard 1 hour .
Then the pandemic came and as I live in philippines well my supply vanished.
So I went to the VA and received edex I got the highest dose 40 units and when I used this. I would get a slower reaction and only 10 to 15 min hard .
I though oh shit my glory days are gone but maybe it's one of the other 2 drugs in tri mix that did the magic for me .
Any other injectors solve this in their injections do I need quad mix. Or bi mix ?
Was it Olympic or empower that had the stronger stuff .
Also anyone buy tri mix on line and get it sent to philippines ?

Lifeabroad

Re: I am so confused

Postby Lifeabroad » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:43 pm

Robert66 wrote:For a few years I used a tri mix of 27/1/17 and at first I injected 25 units over time it took 35 units,.This keep me hard 1 hour .
Then the pandemic came and as I live in philippines well my supply vanished.
So I went to the VA and received edex I got the highest dose 40 units and when I used this. I would get a slower reaction and only 10 to 15 min hard .
I though oh shit my glory days are gone but maybe it's one of the other 2 drugs in tri mix that did the magic for me .
Any other injectors solve this in their injections do I need quad mix. Or bi mix ?
Was it Olympic or empower that had the stronger stuff .
Also anyone buy tri mix on line and get it sent to philippines ?

I suppose trimix is much stronger than Edex, so it’s no wonder you had more success with it.

Return to “Injections”