alprostadil doses

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Robert66

Re: alprostadil doses

Postby Robert66 » Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:31 pm

ready2go wrote:for anyone using alprostadil what is the dose that works for you ? i haven't tried it yet .the instructions i have say to start with 20 units or .2ml . i went to the local pharmacy here and of course they don't have Sudafed . [philippines is backwards]is there any thing else to take in case of a boner that wont go down ?

If ur buying it on line and I assume ur doing that the powder is 100. MG so 20 is a good start most say the VA their edex is 40 MG and when mixed u inject 100 units that a large volume so if u bought it on line from Angeles city start with their directions they have lots of experience

ready2go

Re: alprostadil doses

Postby ready2go » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:54 am

Robert66 wrote:
ready2go wrote:for anyone using alprostadil what is the dose that works for you ? i haven't tried it yet .the instructions i have say to start with 20 units or .2ml . i went to the local pharmacy here and of course they don't have Sudafed . [philippines is backwards]is there any thing else to take in case of a boner that wont go down ?

If ur buying it on line and I assume ur doing that the powder is 100. MG so 20 is a good start most say the VA their edex is 40 MG and when mixed u inject 100 units that a large volume so if u bought it on line from Angeles city start with their directions they have lots of experience

the powder is 100ug and mixed with 2.5 ml of water .
i tried it one more time .the needle i used was only 0.3ml or 30 units lines . i filled it to .25 and injected on the right side . that had some effect but not fully hard .so i did the same amount on the left side and that had the desired effect .
when i checked the amount i used added to a 3ml sized needle it came to a little less than .5ml . the 0.3ml needle i used i bought at a pharmacy had a 1/4 inch long needle idk the gauge but thin and penetrated easily .but tomorrow i look for needles that are .50ml or 1ml so i dont need to do 2 injections next time

Return to “Injections”