The Quest for Finding Bi/Tri-Mix in Europe - A journal

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Hunchback

The Quest for Finding Bi/Tri-Mix in Europe - A journal

Postby Hunchback » Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:28 am

Hello all,

I've been around this forum for a while, so i won't write a history/intro for this thread.
I'll just say that i've been looking for a way to try a "custom" injection ED treatment in Europe, France, for quite a few years and so far it's seemed impossible because of regulations and things. Now, i seem to have finally found a way, so i'll share the info i have and my first experiences with the product, once i have it.

So, to make it simple i'll try to remain factual.

A form of Bi and Tri mix exists in Germany, it's not completely "custom", they have 3 "levels" of Bi and Tri mix. The product is completely legal and real, not "indian made" or some other over the counter thing. You need to have a prescription from a German doctor in order to get one. I also found a German doctor, who does online consultations and can give you the prescription.

The pharmacy is called Cosmos Apotheke Mannheim - https://www.coapo.de/
The doctor is called Dirko Hercher. He uses Doctolib to plan and do the online consultations.

In my case, he prescribed me a single 15ml vial of Bimix with the medium strength level - Papaverine 15mg/1ml, Phentolamine 0,6mg/1ml. It cost us 69 euros with the DHL delivery included.
I will have to find my own syringes and needs etc here, i will go see my GP this Wednesday.
We ordered the bimix today, so it'll probably take about a week to get here. Once i get it and try it out, i'll post the results back here.
The doctor also said that we can keep in touch and adjust the dose / medication if needed, which is normal. There's one more level of Bimix to try and then 3 levels of Trimix, plus increasing the actual dose if needed, so i am hopeful even tho cautious with my expectations. Maybe it won't be great, but it's always better than jumping the gun and going for an irreversible surgery at the age of 39.
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

Someguy90

Re: The Quest for Finding Bi/Tri-Mix in Europe - A journal

Postby Someguy90 » Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:46 pm

Hunchback wrote:Hello all,

I've been around this forum for a while, so i won't write a history/intro for this thread.
I'll just say that i've been looking for a way to try a "custom" injection ED treatment in Europe, France, for quite a few years and so far it's seemed impossible because of regulations and things. Now, i seem to have finally found a way, so i'll share the info i have and my first experiences with the product, once i have it.

A form of Bi and Tri mix exists in Germany, it's not completely "custom", they have 3 "levels" of Bi and Tri mix. The product is completely legal and real, not "indian made" or some other over the counter thing. You need to have a prescription from a German doctor in order to get one. I also found a German doctor, who does online consultations and can give you the prescription.

The doctor is called Dirko Hercher. He uses Doctolib to plan and do the online consultations.

In my case, he prescribed me a single 15ml vial of Bimix with the medium strength level - Papaverine 15mg/1ml, Phentolamine 0,6mg/1ml. It cost us 69 euros with the DHL delivery included.
I will have to find my own syringes and needs etc here, i will go see my GP this Wednesday.
We ordered the bimix today, so it'll probably take about a week to get here. Once i get it and try it out, i'll post the results back here.
The doctor also said that we can keep in touch and adjust the dose / medication if needed, which is normal. There's one more level of Bimix to try and then 3 levels of Trimix, plus increasing the actual dose if needed, so i am hopeful even tho cautious with my expectations. Maybe it won't be great, but it's always better than jumping the gun and going for an irreversible surgery at the age of 39.

to my knowledge; In Europe you get Androskat (prescribed by urologist), i find it better than Trimax since you don't need to keep it in the fridge 24/7 else it doesn't work anymore.

Hunchback

Postby Hunchback » Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:59 pm

Someguy90 wrote:
to my knowledge; In Europe you get Androskat (prescribed by urologist), i find it better than Trimax since you don't need to keep it in the fridge 24/7 else it doesn't work anymore.

I believe this is a drug available in Italy, i've contacted a pharmacy over there but it didn't really end up anything more than "yeah, we do it but you need a local prescription".
So far, the German solution seems to be the only one that i've found to be "accessible" from anywhere if you speak English or German.

Do you have a connection / tip on how to get it ?
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

Frenchie

Postby Frenchie » Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:33 pm

Hunchback wrote:Hello all,

Germany as always one step ahead of every country in Europe. Can't wait to move there so I can properly tackle my ED,healthcare sucks in Eastern Europe.
Good luck with the new mix,please inform us regarding the dosage issues of bimix. How much did the doctor say to take for the first time?
Venous like since I was 20 years old. Pills don't work too well. Thinking of implant in the future

Hunchback

Postby Hunchback » Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:31 pm

Frenchie wrote: Germany as always one step ahead of every country in Europe. Can't wait to move there so I can properly tackle my ED,healthcare sucks in Eastern Europe.
Good luck with the new mix,please inform us regarding the dosage issues of bimix. How much did the doctor say to take for the first time?

He gave me a kinda complicated "first try" guide, even tho i've been on EDEX for soem 16 or so years now... :
"1. Fill the 1 ml syringe with 0.8 ml,
You can use the MiniSpike or a 0.45 mm needle.
(page 11)
Attach a new needle, e.g. 0.30 mm, and push out the air.
Inject 0.1 ml 1.
and wait 10 minutes.
3. Evaluate the result to determine the next injection volume as follows:
no reaction => 0.3 ml
moderate reaction => 0.2 ml
good but still insufficient erection => 0.1 ml
4. inject the amount determined in 3.
If possible, inject this amount on the opposite side 2.
and wait 10 minutes again.
5. assess the reaction again as described in 3.
6. inject on the original side
side for the final time on the first day of testing. 3rd injection
7. if you have not yet obtained a satisfactory result, continue the test series after one day's
rest by immediately injecting the entire amount of the first test day and waiting 10 minutes
(draw up 2 ml syringe to 1.5 ml).
8. interpret the result as described in Section 3.
9. continue testing accordingly.
Note the progress and discuss
with me in case there are issues."

Where in eastern Europe are you based?
Also, to clarify - the "mix" types of drugs is NOT covered by the German health insurance. It is AVAILABLE there, but if you want it, you gotta pay outta your pocket. Here in France, i get 3 shots of EDEX 20 per week, completely free. Obviously, this is very limited, we don't even get the EDEX 40... but then, it's free. So, there's always a downside to everywhere, be it price, laws or other. :/

lagerfeld2306

Postby lagerfeld2306 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:18 am

Hello, I'm from Germany and I've been using Bi-mix for 7 years via Coapo. It's all great. You just have to find your dose accordingly. I also tried this with a urologist. It is SUPER cheap compared to caverjekt and in my opinion better because you can take it individually. I use a little less for an hour of sex and more for a 3-4 hour sex night, which has happened several times. The use is very simple. I also spoke to the pharmacy itself. Bi-Mix is so good that it can be taken in a bag. Of course, it should not always be constantly exposed to the heat. But normal room temperatures are not a problem. One bottle lasts 4-6 weeks from the time you open it. I've dated a lot at first and have a girlfriend again. There was not always the possibility of storing it in a cool place, but it still always worked
I also use it often with my wife. 3-5 times a week and there are no side effects or scarring. I know I'll definitely need an implant at some point, but with a little luck Bi-Mix will work for a few more years. It's easy to use once you figure it out. Disinfect hands, take alcohol swabs and clean the opening of the bottle. Sprtze with needle in and pull up. Then take smaller needle. Disinfect the area on the penis with the second alcohol swab and then inject. Rub briefly. It always works. You don't necessarily need a minispike. I also clarified this with the pharmacist. Hope the info helps.
Spina Bifida and ED since birth. Sex with pills possible for a while, injections have been working fine for 7 years. Slight increase in dose. Consideration implant

Hunchback

Postby Hunchback » Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:15 am

Cheers for the feedback largerfeld!
I've been using injections since 2007, so i am not worried about the technique and use of the drug, i just wonder about the actual effects.
So far i've only used pure Alprostadil in the form of EDEX or Caverject, and the last few years using just the shot without a cockring results in not even a 50% erection. By adding 1-2 rings i get something like 80%, enough for penetration but not great.

This new "bimix" doesn't even have Alprostadil in it, it's only Papaverine and Phentolamine, so i have no idea what my body reaction will be.

Otherwise, update from today: The first batch of Bimix is on the way. Can't wait to try it out :)

Frenchie

Postby Frenchie » Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:54 am

Hunchback wrote:Cheers for the feedback largerfeld!
I've been using injections since 2007, so i am not worried about the technique and use of the drug, i just wonder about the actual effects.
So far i've only used pure Alprostadil in the form of EDEX or Caverject, and the last few years using just the shot without a cockring results in not even a 50% erection. By adding 1-2 rings i get something like 80%, enough for penetration but not great.

This new "bimix" doesn't even have Alprostadil in it, it's only Papaverine and Phentolamine, so i have no idea what my body reaction will be.

Otherwise, update from today: The first batch of Bimix is on the way. Can't wait to try it out :)

16 years of injections without scarring seems outstanding to me. In what frequency did you inject ? Do you have any tips that you believe lessen the chance of scarring?
Venous like since I was 20 years old. Pills don't work too well. Thinking of implant in the future

Hunchback

Postby Hunchback » Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:14 pm

Frenchie wrote:
16 years of injections without scarring seems outstanding to me. In what frequency did you inject ? Do you have any tips that you believe lessen the chance of scarring?

Perhaps it's because i've only been using monomix 20ug alprostadil, instead of high-power trimix... or maybe it's just luck, i can't tell.
Anyway, earlier i had 2 shots per week prescription, later on we changed it to 3. TBH, we don't often fuck 3 times a week, every week... but it's more random, sometimes we'd do it every day in a row, sometimes have a break because of menstrual cycles, work stuff, stress, kids or other. So i guess more or less we do average 2 times per week, but it's not linear.
As for tips - nothing really to share, that's not generally told by doctors in the first place - alternate injection sides, keep pressure on the injection site for a while, use proper hygiene.

Hunchback

Postby Hunchback » Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:29 am

The package has arrived this morning. It took about 1 week after the payment was confirmed.

Excited to try it out, hope anxiety/stress doesn't ruin the test...

Return to “Injections”