The Quest for Finding Bi/Tri-Mix in Europe - A journal

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Hunchback

Re: The Quest for Finding Bi/Tri-Mix in Europe - A journal

Postby Hunchback » Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:08 pm

Frenchie wrote:In what frequency did you use injections all these years and what dosage of Edex? Did it hurt or burn in the begining?

At the start - 2 times per week, then increased it to 3, always used EDEX20.
Can't really tell about pain, my sensitivity in the area is weird and can't really feel pain. It's complicated to explain, spinal cord nerve damage is weird like that.
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

Hunchback

Postby Hunchback » Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:04 pm

Back on topic:

Decided to go back to 1ml Edex20 and 1ml Bimix - the results are still kinda meh, not usable without a cockring. But at the same time, better than just with EDEX or 2ml of Bimix. The erection is kinda "better", fuller and more uniform i guess.
Not sure what to do, i'll have to check back with the doctor i guess, but since it's not covered by the health insurance i can't do it 150 times.
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

Lifeabroad

Postby Lifeabroad » Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:49 pm

Hunchback wrote:Back on topic:

Decided to go back to 1ml Edex20 and 1ml Bimix - the results are still kinda meh, not usable without a cockring. But at the same time, better than just with EDEX or 2ml of Bimix. The erection is kinda "better", fuller and more uniform i guess.
Not sure what to do, i'll have to check back with the doctor i guess, but since it's not covered by the health insurance i can't do it 150 times.

You might have to try Trimix.

Hunchback

Postby Hunchback » Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:51 am

Well, technically i AM using trimix now - bimix + edex = trimix.

lagerfeld2306

Postby lagerfeld2306 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:32 am

Hunchback wrote:Well, technically i AM using trimix now - bimix + edex = trimix.

That's a shame to hear. I thought it would work better. Have you tried different strengths from bimix? (Bi Mix - Bimix forte)?. Otherwise, however, I would also talk to the doctor again, as long as he is competent in this area.
Spina Bifida and ED since birth. Sex with pills possible for a while, injections have been working fine for 7 years. Slight increase in dose. Consideration implant

Hunchback

Postby Hunchback » Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:44 pm

Only have the 2nd strength Bimix atm, will use it all and see if we go for the 3rd strength with the German doctor.

TwoStep

Postby TwoStep » Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:52 am

Hunchback wrote:Only have the 2nd strength Bimix atm, will use it all and see if we go for the 3rd strength with the German doctor.

Any news on the bimix? Are you still combining it with edex? Is it still working better than edex alone?

Hunchback

Postby Hunchback » Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:14 am

TwoStep wrote:
Hunchback wrote:Only have the 2nd strength Bimix atm, will use it all and see if we go for the 3rd strength with the German doctor.

Any news on the bimix? Are you still combining it with edex? Is it still working better than edex alone?

I still have 2-3 shots left of the 2nd vial i had from my original order. Haven't really used it much lately, since it's a bit more convoluted compared to EDEX, for basically the same effect.
Sadly, adding EDEX to the bimix doesn't change it DRASTICALLY, just a mild improvement. I guess i am too far down the road to have significant change with small adjustments. I probably have to go for the higher(highest?) doses available. But since the local health care hasn't yet even answered me if the consultation with the German doctor and the medication could be covered, i haven't yet taken a new meeting with the Dr to discuss further actions.

Return to “Injections”