The Quest for Finding Bi/Tri-Mix in Europe - A journal

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Lifeabroad

Re: The Quest for Finding Bi/Tri-Mix in Europe - A journal

Postby Lifeabroad » Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:59 am

lagerfeld2306 wrote:
Lifeabroad wrote:
lagerfeld2306 wrote:

Hello, so my recommendation would be that you first have to know how to react to bi or trimix. That is the be-all and end-all. Otherwise, I can only agree with what I have just said. Just have a small bag with you and then apologize to the toilet. It is simply important to have a little experience or that you assess the matter well, whether it goes to the point. I've been through it all. Dates at the hotel, at my home or even at her place. It was never a problem.
I always take such an amount that it is enough for 3 hours. Even with several orgasms because no woman has ever known that you can continue directly. And everyone thought it was good. I used it in the morning and in the evening when I slept there. None of them had sex in a row for that long.
I have also been asked more often how this can be and I have even honestly said that it is related to a back problem and that everything works differently for me. I just left out the injections. After that, no one asks anything again. At most, when you can meet again

“ That is the be-all and end- all” - what do you mean by that?
Are you stil on injections? Was you able to find a gf,confess to her, and Stil build a relationship?

By a be-all and end-all, I mean that you have to know exactly how you react to Bi or Trimix and you have to gain experience before it comes to meetings. I was married, so it wasn't a problem. After my decision, I dated a lot and didn't tell anyone. Not even anything negative came. Everyone was happy with the extensive sex. Then I found a friend and told her. I don't have a problem with that at all, as I've experienced much worse than that. We have a relationship now and she loves sex with me. As several have already mentioned. The woman falls in love with you and self-confidence. I still do the spraying and it's just a means to an end. She's generally just happy with me and I'm happy with her. It must not become the center of attention, otherwise it will not work

I see what you are saying. Of course, I would test my reaction to bimix in adnvance. I read a lot here on the forum about it, so I am pretty familiar with the basics lol

You are a lucky man. I always believed that most successful relationship is when your gf is also your friend. Unfortunately, I missed my woman a long time ago because of this ed shit. And I wasn’t experienced enough at that time to deal with that challenge.
My problem is I am 33, and I am not quite sure if it is going to work with someone who is in her late 20s or early 30s, that’s my biggest concern. I assume most women at this age can’t quite comprehend how a 33 Year old guy, who is fit and healthy can experience ed that early.

Hunchback

Postby Hunchback » Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:43 pm

Sorry to be blunt, but that's bullshit.
Maybe 18yos can't "understand" ED since it's not a very well-known subject and isn't much talked about in general because we men are very shy about it... but every decent, educated and intelligent woman knows about erection problems and late 20s early 30s is totally fine with ED.
Obviously, there'll always be basic bitches, just like retard macho men (alpha males lol), but in reality women are WAY less concerned with ED than you might imagine in your head. I've spent over 15 years with my wife now, have had ED since day 1 and it's NEVER been a real problem. It IS a problem, since it requires medication and efforts but nothing that endangers our life together.

So, don't worry about THAT. Worry about general compatibility with a person - trust, life goals, hobbies, sexual preferences, career compatibility, political views... THESE are the things that will make or break a couple, not a dick in a pussy.
Obviously sex is important, but for women many other forms of sex are perfectly fine, if it's done properly and with love. And then again, there's injections, pills and implants if nothing else works. Also fingers, tongues or whatever else you might use to please your partner. But it's just a tiny piece of the whole puzzle, and arguably not the most important one.
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

Lifeabroad

Postby Lifeabroad » Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:57 pm

Hunchback wrote:Sorry to be blunt, but that's bullshit.
Maybe 18yos can't "understand" ED since it's not a very well-known subject and isn't much talked about in general because we men are very shy about it... but every decent, educated and intelligent woman knows about erection problems and late 20s early 30s is totally fine with ED.
Obviously, there'll always be basic bitches, just like retard macho men (alpha males lol), but in reality women are WAY less concerned with ED than you might imagine in your head. I've spent over 15 years with my wife now, have had ED since day 1 and it's NEVER been a real problem. It IS a problem, since it requires medication and efforts but nothing that endangers our life together.

So, don't worry about THAT. Worry about general compatibility with a person - trust, life goals, hobbies, sexual preferences, career compatibility, political views... THESE are the things that will make or break a couple, not a dick in a pussy.
Obviously sex is important, but for women many other forms of sex are perfectly fine, if it's done properly and with love. And then again, there's injections, pills and implants if nothing else works. Also fingers, tongues or whatever else you might use to please your partner. But it's just a tiny piece of the whole puzzle, and arguably not the most important one.

You mean you got married after your ed? So that your future wife knew about it?
Sorry, English isn’t my first language

Hunchback

Postby Hunchback » Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:54 am

Lifeabroad wrote:You mean you got married after your ed? So that your future wife knew about it?

I've had ED since birth, so... yeah.
My wife and my ex gf with who i was 2 years and was a total nympho (literally, not a figure of speech) knew about it before we started anything serious.
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

Lifeabroad

Postby Lifeabroad » Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:55 am

Hunchback wrote:
Lifeabroad wrote:You mean you got married after your ed? So that your future wife knew about it?

I've had ED since birth, so... yeah.
My wife and my ex gf with who i was 2 years and was a total nympho (literally, not a figure of speech) knew about it before we started anything serious.

Damn, you give me hope.
But how the hell did you find a chick who was a nympho?! Brother, could you keep up with her? It’s pretty funny story if you think about it, a guy with ed with a nympho gf lol
No offense though. I love it

Hunchback

Postby Hunchback » Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:49 am

Lifeabroad wrote:Damn, you give me hope.
But how the hell did you find a chick who was a nympho?! Brother, could you keep up with her? It’s pretty funny story if you think about it, a guy with ed with a nympho gf lol

Sadly, "nympho" is not what people usually think. It's not just someone who enjoys sex a lot, it's someone who's addicted and can't really refuse sex.
My wife is someone who's always up for sex, actively seeks it and enjoys it a lot. That's great, indeed. However, my ex was on the actual "ill" side of it, actual nympho... She have had something like 40+ partners when she was 30 years old, which honestly is kinda insane in my book. After a few then i moved to France, she staid behind and in a few months ended up cheating on me. She just couldn't "resist" a dick, and when some friend of hers ended up taking her out for a few beers they ended up fucking on a bench in a park. She felt horrible about it, told me straight away the next day and it was a miserable time for everyone... But apparently she really just "can't help it".

So yeah, maybe it's ironic and "funny" to have a nympho GF while having ED, but in reality i wouldn't suggest anyone date such a girl/guy, you'll end up burnt.
However, if you can find a partner that enjoys sex a lot but is also stable and serious - that's the life :)

Lifeabroad

Postby Lifeabroad » Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:53 am

Hunchback wrote:
Lifeabroad wrote:Damn, you give me hope.

Sadly, "nympho" is not what people usually think. It's not just someone who enjoys sex a lot, it's someone who's addicted and can't really refuse sex.
My wife is someone who's always up for sex, actively seeks it and enjoys it a lot. That's great, indeed. However, my ex was on the actual "ill" side of it, actual nympho... She have had something like 40+ partners when she was 30 years old, which honestly is kinda insane in my book. After a few then i moved to France, she staid behind and in a few months ended up cheating on me. She just couldn't "resist" a dick, and when some friend of hers ended up taking her out for a few beers they ended up fucking on a bench in a park. She felt horrible about it, told me straight away the next day and it was a miserable time for everyone... But apparently she really just "can't help it".

So yeah, maybe it's ironic and "funny" to have a nympho GF while having ED, but in reality i wouldn't suggest anyone date such a girl/guy, you'll end up burnt.
However, if you can find a partner that enjoys sex a lot but is also stable and serious - that's the life :)

What about nowadays? Do you have a new gf/wife?
Where are you from originally?

I have a venous leak, that being said I am Stil able to get erections on pills, but I will start losing it as soon as I stand up, which is frustrating. And which let me thinking whether my German health insurance would cover an implant, considering I Stil can get an erection. So, for them it might be enough to decline my implant request, but for me it’s not enough to have a normal sex, which is very position depending in my case.

Hunchback

Postby Hunchback » Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:49 am

Lifeabroad wrote:

I have a venous leak, that being said I am Stil able to get erections on pills, but I will start losing it as soon as I stand up, which is frustrating. And which let me thinking whether my German health insurance would cover an implant, considering I Stil can get an erection. So, for them it might be enough to decline my implant request, but for me it’s not enough to have a normal sex, which is very position depending in my case.

Yes, i've been with my wife for over 15 years now.
I am originally from Bulgaria.

As for your problem - can't tell, insurances are different. But if pills work, so should injections but even better. Why go for an implant ?

Frenchie

Postby Frenchie » Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:17 am

Hunchback wrote:
Lifeabroad wrote:

As for your problem - can't tell, insurances are different. But if pills work, so should injections but even better. Why go for an implant ?

In what frequency did you use injections all these years and what dosage of Edex? Did it hurt or burn in the begining?
Venous like since I was 20 years old. Pills don't work too well. Thinking of implant in the future

Lifeabroad

Postby Lifeabroad » Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:13 am

Hunchback wrote:
Lifeabroad wrote:

I am not going yet. Just am searching for information and details.
Pills get me hard, but I lose erection after standing up quickly or after stoping stimulation

Return to “Injections”