The Quest for Finding Bi/Tri-Mix in Europe - A journal

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Hunchback

Re: The Quest for Finding Bi/Tri-Mix in Europe - A journal

Postby Hunchback » Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:33 am

3rd test was a disappointment.
Using 1ml of EDEX20 and 1ml of Bimix basically resulted in the same effect as using 1.5ml Bimix.

I guess my body is too used to EDEX and it barely makes a change?

Next test will be 2ml of the Bimix, which is the maximum i'd try before going to a higher level formula. Pretty annoying, i had to order 2x 7.5ml vials of the medium strength Bimix, feels a bit like a waste of money.
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

lagerfeld2306

Postby lagerfeld2306 » Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:07 am

Lifeabroad wrote:
lagerfeld2306 wrote:Hello, I'm from Germany and I've been using Bi-mix for 7 years via Coapo. It's all great. You just have to find your dose accordingly. I also tried this with a urologist. It is SUPER cheap compared to caverjekt and in my opinion better because you can take it individually. I use a little less for an hour of sex and more for a 3-4 hour sex night, which has happened several times. The use is very simple. I also spoke to the pharmacy itself. Bi-Mix is so good that it can be taken in a bag. Of course, it should not always be constantly exposed to the heat. But normal room temperatures are not a problem. One bottle lasts 4-6 weeks from the time you open it. I've dated a lot at first and have a girlfriend again. There was not always the possibility of storing it in a cool place, but it still always worked
I also use it often with my wife. 3-5 times a week and there are no side effects or scarring. I know I'll definitely need an implant at some point, but with a little luck Bi-Mix will work for a few more years. It's easy to use once you figure it out. Disinfect hands, take alcohol swabs and clean the opening of the bottle. Sprtze with needle in and pull up. Then take smaller needle. Disinfect the area on the penis with the second alcohol swab and then inject. Rub briefly. It always works. You don't necessarily need a minispike. I also clarified this with the pharmacist. Hope the info helps.

Out of topic.
Was is difficult to find a gf and to confess about injections? I have a feeling that pills are starting to fail me and I might have to go injections route also. How is it to date and have sex being on injections? Do you tell all the girls about your issue or do we’re you hiding it at first?
Just being curious…:)

I dated many times after my divorce and had sex with a lot of women. I didn't tell anyone. I'm also very good at hiding it. The woman didn't notice or ask anything. I only told my new girlfriend because I wanted her to know from the beginning. And I firmly believe that women over 30 are much more understandable anyway and have fewer problems with it than we think
Spina Bifida and ED since birth. Sex with pills possible for a while, injections have been working fine for 7 years. Slight increase in dose. Consideration implant

Lifeabroad

Postby Lifeabroad » Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:17 am

lagerfeld2306 wrote:
Lifeabroad wrote:
lagerfeld2306 wrote:Hello, I'm from Germany and I've been using Bi-mix for 7 years via Coapo. It's all great. You just have to find your dose accordingly. I also tried this with a urologist. It is SUPER cheap compared to caverjekt and in my opinion better because you can take it individually. I use a little less for an hour of sex and more for a 3-4 hour sex night, which has happened several times. The use is very simple. I also spoke to the pharmacy itself. Bi-Mix is so good that it can be taken in a bag. Of course, it should not always be constantly exposed to the heat. But normal room temperatures are not a problem. One bottle lasts 4-6 weeks from the time you open it. I've dated a lot at first and have a girlfriend again. There was not always the possibility of storing it in a cool place, but it still always worked
I also use it often with my wife. 3-5 times a week and there are no side effects or scarring. I know I'll definitely need an implant at some point, but with a little luck Bi-Mix will work for a few more years. It's easy to use once you figure it out. Disinfect hands, take alcohol swabs and clean the opening of the bottle. Sprtze with needle in and pull up. Then take smaller needle. Disinfect the area on the penis with the second alcohol swab and then inject. Rub briefly. It always works. You don't necessarily need a minispike. I also clarified this with the pharmacist. Hope the info helps.

Out of topic.
Was is difficult to find a gf and to confess about injections? I have a feeling that pills are starting to fail me and I might have to go injections route also. How is it to date and have sex being on injections? Do you tell all the girls about your issue or do we’re you hiding it at first?
Just being curious…:)

I dated many times after my divorce and had sex with a lot of women. I didn't tell anyone. I'm also very good at hiding it. The woman didn't notice or ask anything. I only told my new girlfriend because I wanted her to know from the beginning. And I firmly believe that women over 30 are much more understandable anyway and have fewer problems with it than we think

May I ask you how old are you and what was your technique of hiding the injections? Maybe you could give me some advise how to manage it, especially the first few times? Did you bring girls to your apartment all the time or did you have mixed experiences so to say?

GoodWood

Postby GoodWood » Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:38 am

Lifeabroad wrote:
May I ask you how old are you and what was your technique of hiding the injections? Maybe you could give me some advise how to manage it, especially the first few times? Did you bring girls to your apartment all the time or did you have mixed experiences so to say?

I’ve had quite a bit of experience with this.
55yo, been using injections since my late 40s.

Hiding shots at home is easy. I have a drawn up syringe in the bathroom cabinet and when things start to heat up I excuse myself to the restroom for a moment as though I’m going to take a leak, inject, then come back out. The shot kicks in over the next few minutes very naturally.

When I’m out and about in a situation where I expect to hook up, I have the drawn up syringe in a carry case that is barely larger than the syringe itself. About the size of a pen. They are common because diabetics (among others) need to carry syringes. It’s in my jacket pocket, pack pack, briefcase, front pants pocket. Whatever. But I move it to my pants pocket before getting in a situation where things will heat up. (Along with an alcohol swab). It’s not noticeable and no one has EVER asked me what it was if they felt something. Just like no one has ever asked about the ear buds case, or cell phone, house/car keys, wallet/money, I carry in my pockets.

Then the same deal, excuse myself to the bathroom just as things are heating up(still clothed), take the shot, return to the action.

No one has ever asked, suspected, or figured it out.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

Lifeabroad

Postby Lifeabroad » Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:00 pm

GoodWood wrote:
Lifeabroad wrote:

Hiding shots at home is easy. I have a drawn up syringe in the bathroom cabinet and when things start to heat up I excuse myself to the restroom for a moment as though I’m going to take a leak, inject, then come back out. The shot kicks in over the next few minutes very naturally.

When I’m out and about in a situation where I expect to hook up, I have the drawn up syringe in a carry case that is barely larger than the syringe itself. About the size of a pen. They are common because diabetics (among others) need to carry syringes. It’s in my jacket pocket, pack pack, briefcase, front pants pocket. Whatever. But I move it to my pants pocket before getting in a situation where things will heat up. (Along with an alcohol swab). It’s not noticeable and no one has EVER asked me what it was if they felt something. Just like no one has ever asked about the ear buds case, or cell phone, house/car keys, wallet/money, I carry in my pockets.

Then the same deal, excuse myself to the bathroom just as things are heating up(still clothed), take the shot, return to the action.

Damn, you seem to be a real pro at this! thanks for sharing you knowledge and your experiences. And thank god for this forum, otherwise I would not even have someone to talk about things I have to deal with.

did you use bimix all this time? Would it work without a cock ring? My biggest fear is that injections won’t work properly without a cock ring, due to my venous leak. Another question: did you get no scarring or fibrosis because of bimix? No worries about that?

lagerfeld2306

Postby lagerfeld2306 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:17 am

Lifeabroad wrote:
GoodWood wrote:
Lifeabroad wrote:

Damn, you seem to be a real pro at this! thanks for sharing you knowledge and your experiences. And thank god for this forum, otherwise I would not even have someone to talk about things I have to deal with.

did you use bimix all this time? Would it work without a cock ring? My biggest fear is that injections won’t work properly without a cock ring, due to my venous leak. Another question: did you get no scarring or fibrosis because of bimix? No worries about that?

Hello, so my recommendation would be that you first have to know how to react to bi or trimix. That is the be-all and end-all. Otherwise, I can only agree with what I have just said. Just have a small bag with you and then apologize to the toilet. It is simply important to have a little experience or that you assess the matter well, whether it goes to the point. I've been through it all. Dates at the hotel, at my home or even at her place. It was never a problem.
I always take such an amount that it is enough for 3 hours. Even with several orgasms because no woman has ever known that you can continue directly. And everyone thought it was good. I used it in the morning and in the evening when I slept there. None of them had sex in a row for that long.
I have also been asked more often how this can be and I have even honestly said that it is related to a back problem and that everything works differently for me. I just left out the injections. After that, no one asks anything again. At most, when you can meet again
Spina Bifida and ED since birth. Sex with pills possible for a while, injections have been working fine for 7 years. Slight increase in dose. Consideration implant

Hunchback

Postby Hunchback » Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:58 am

Last test, 2ml of the 2nd strength bimix - didn't really change a ton in the experience, compared to 1.5ml.
It was decent erection, but not sufficient without a cockring.

I think i'll use the rest of the first two vials i ordered for this test run, then check back with the DR and see if we go to the 3rd level of Bimix or go for Trimix.
There's still hope, i guess.
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

lagerfeld2306

Postby lagerfeld2306 » Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:29 am

Hunchback wrote:Last test, 2ml of the 2nd strength bimix - didn't really change a ton in the experience, compared to 1.5ml.
It was decent erection, but not sufficient without a cockring.

I think i'll use the rest of the first two vials i ordered for this test run, then check back with the DR and see if we go to the 3rd level of Bimix or go for Trimix.
There's still hope, i guess.

I also believe that there is hope. Take the remaining vials to use it on the right and left top and bottom. so you can be completely sure. I know from several people that there can be differences. I know from myself that if I take left, it stays hard for 15-30 minutes longer. I can't say exactly why. And immediately after you have injected it, try to "massage" it for 1 minute. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you

Lifeabroad

Postby Lifeabroad » Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:22 am

lagerfeld2306 wrote:
Lifeabroad wrote:
GoodWood wrote:

Hello, so my recommendation would be that you first have to know how to react to bi or trimix. That is the be-all and end-all. Otherwise, I can only agree with what I have just said. Just have a small bag with you and then apologize to the toilet. It is simply important to have a little experience or that you assess the matter well, whether it goes to the point. I've been through it all. Dates at the hotel, at my home or even at her place. It was never a problem.
I always take such an amount that it is enough for 3 hours. Even with several orgasms because no woman has ever known that you can continue directly. And everyone thought it was good. I used it in the morning and in the evening when I slept there. None of them had sex in a row for that long.
I have also been asked more often how this can be and I have even honestly said that it is related to a back problem and that everything works differently for me. I just left out the injections. After that, no one asks anything again. At most, when you can meet again

“ That is the be-all and end- all” - what do you mean by that?
Are you stil on injections? Was you able to find a gf,confess to her, and Stil build a relationship?

lagerfeld2306

Postby lagerfeld2306 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:32 am

Lifeabroad wrote:
lagerfeld2306 wrote:
Lifeabroad wrote:

“ That is the be-all and end- all” - what do you mean by that?
Are you stil on injections? Was you able to find a gf,confess to her, and Stil build a relationship?

By a be-all and end-all, I mean that you have to know exactly how you react to Bi or Trimix and you have to gain experience before it comes to meetings. I was married, so it wasn't a problem. After my decision, I dated a lot and didn't tell anyone. Not even anything negative came. Everyone was happy with the extensive sex. Then I found a friend and told her. I don't have a problem with that at all, as I've experienced much worse than that. We have a relationship now and she loves sex with me. As several have already mentioned. The woman falls in love with you and self-confidence. I still do the spraying and it's just a means to an end. She's generally just happy with me and I'm happy with her. It must not become the center of attention, otherwise it will not work

Return to “Injections”