Shortest Duration Mix

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
edjohn

Shortest Duration Mix

Postby edjohn » Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:39 pm

I understand that "BiMix" means a combination without Alprostadil because of the ache it can cause.

But what about a mix without Papaverine so the duration of effect is shorter? It would often be nice to be able to dose more strongly but have it subside more quickly so one can move on after doing the deed.

Looking at the half lives, it is apparent that Papaverine is the culprit in terms of duration:
Alprostadil 10 min
Phentolamine 20 min
Papaverine HCL 1-2 hours

Why does no one make a BiMix with just Alprostadil and Phentolamine?

GoodWood

Re: Shortest Duration Mix

Postby GoodWood » Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:39 pm

edjohn wrote:
Why does no one make a BiMix with just Alprostadil and Phentolamine?

A real compounding pharmacy can make that. If your doc is onboard with this idea have them write the script and a true compounding pharmacy can make it. I use AmericareCompounding In Long Island City (NYC) and they make the mix just as my doctor orders.

In my case it’s Papaverine, Phentolomine, and Atropine. (So BiMix + Atropine, or QuadMix without Prostaglandins, or just a different TriMix). 8-)
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

edjohn

Postby edjohn » Wed Sep 06, 2023 9:22 am

Did you notice a big difference when you added atropine?

GoodWood

Postby GoodWood » Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:30 pm

edjohn wrote:Did you notice a big difference when you added atropine?

I had been on the typical TriMix (Papaverine, Phentolomine, and prostaglandins) near the top of the concentration mix when atropine was added. That is what people typically refer to as “QuadMix”. Atropine definitely added a boost.

The ache of prostaglandins was getting in the way of me enjoying sex so we eliminated that from my mix and that’s been much better for me. That’s how I’ve ended up with the mix I currently have.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

edjohn

Postby edjohn » Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:56 pm

Interesting. Atropine has a half life longer than any of the others, so I can only imagine your mix lasting all day if you wanted it to. It is worth considering an alternative to PGE1 though. Sometimes the ache is arousing in its own way, but sometimes it's just annoying.

Return to “Injections”