Air travel with Trimix

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
rvaldes820

Air travel with Trimix

Postby rvaldes820 » Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:52 pm

Hey all, planning an anniversary trip to the Dominican Republic. Flying there from Miami. From what I’ve found on line I’m packing my vial in a stainless steel container with an ice pack insert. This will travel in my carryon bag. I also plan on having a paper copy of my prescription. Does this sound right? Any travel tips would be appreciated. Thanks.

GoodWood

Re: Air travel with Trimix

Postby GoodWood » Mon Sep 04, 2023 11:06 pm

As long as the vial is labeled with the prescription information with your name on it, it should be fine.

I have flown with my Trimix and was never stopped or questioned. But if you are, that should handle it. People travel with prescription vials all the time.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

scharff

Postby scharff » Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:06 pm

I've never had a problem flying with Trimix using either a carryon or checked baggage. It goes on ice and is packed right before I head out the door. I don't have a paper copy of my prescription but the info is on the vial and I would imagine that would be enough.

Shootanoogah

Postby Shootanoogah » Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:59 am

You shouldn’t have any concern. Security agents will never make a problem. I fly a lot, domestic and international. I was flagged twice and “ these are my injections” was all I had to say. Travel easy!
60 y/o. Sudden ED at 54. Pills and Acoustic Wave Therapy unsuccessful. Trimix (PAP 30/PH:05 / PRG 10) working at 5-7 units . LOOKING FOR AFFORDABLE WAYS TO GO BIONIC. Direct Message me of any affordable IMPLANT SOLUTIONS.

Return to “Injections”