Cavernosography cause focal fibrosis

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Pumpingvictum

Cavernosography cause focal fibrosis

Postby Pumpingvictum » Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:31 am

I suffer from erectile dysfunction due to use home made peins pump in 2010 2012 and lost ability to have strong spontiouse rock hard erection .I read many topic in internet about posable damage from peins pump and that drive me mad and sad so mush . Some times I get some kind improvement when I take some supplement or had good emotions situation. I do doppler many time and I had negative report of any damage but last one I found that I had some focal blitheral fibrosis like dots in millimeters in side my cavernosal body but doctor that it's normal. But I get very worry . So I do cavensography to see if I had venous leakage.
But
After that I discover that I had softer erection and after 4 month from that test I do penile doppler and found I have focal fibrosis due to large needle of cavernosography and I have penile pending in flaccid state.
So
What did happen to me ?
I had one year in this condition .
I damaged my peins 2012 by enlargment exersise by home made penis pump. 2 penile doppler with normal result and 1 cavernosography with normal result.

1380anthony

Re: Cavernosography cause focal fibrosis

Postby 1380anthony » Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:04 am

You might damaged the corpus cavernosum creating scar tissue.

Pumpingvictum

Postby Pumpingvictum » Fri Sep 01, 2023 5:32 am

1380anthony wrote:You might damaged the corpus cavernosum creating scar tissue.

Then what is the cure ?
I damaged my peins 2012 by enlargment exersise by home made penis pump. 2 penile doppler with normal result and 1 cavernosography with normal result.

misterecz

Postby misterecz » Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:30 pm

Like treating any sort of penis scarring. Traction and vacuum pumping.
Peyronie's From Rough Sex in 2020.
Developed Erectile Dysfunction, Dorsal, & Lateral Curvature.
Treated With Traction, VED, DMSO, & PGE1.
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@mrecz

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Fri Sep 01, 2023 5:23 pm

So the test that requires injection into the penis actually caused the damage? It seems like you should have stopped and left well enough alone. A focal fibrosis caused from needle entry.

Seems like there should be some type of lawsuit. I see people on the forum encouraging others to go get the test and this seems like it would do more harm than good.

Pumpingvictum

Postby Pumpingvictum » Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:02 pm

PSSDorAmINormal wrote:So the test that requires injection into the penis actually caused the damage? It seems like you should have stopped and left well enough alone. A focal fibrosis caused from needle entry.

Seems like there should be some type of lawsuit. I see people on the forum encouraging others to go get the test and this seems like it would do more harm than good.

You are right cavernosography is more invasive than doppler. It required a large needle to injection contrast media which caused itself endothelial damage.

Return to “Injections”