Autoject EI

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Mustang64

Autoject EI

Postby Mustang64 » Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:45 am

i have to say when i started doing trimix the first few times i had difficulty getting the shot in the right place consistently. I mean 20% of the time it would be perfect and the other times it either wouldn't do at all or would be "very" partial result.

I was convinced that I wasn't getting the needle all the way into the corpora. I did some research and found that you can get 5/8" needles vs 1/2" needles that the pharmacy gave me in the first place. They also had given me 31g needles, and i picked 29g. sturdier by a smidge and not that much fatter.

that helped somewhat but I ended up still having difficulty. I then tripped across the Autoject device (got it on amazon) and have never once had a misfire. just drop the prepared syringe in the device and position it on my shaft and press the button. AWESOME
Married 25+ years. Have had lots of urological procedures. Trimix made me ache, and bimix seems awesome. Castrated but on Test Cyp 260mg/week. Usually naked but kilted if not. Ask me anything.

Old Guy

Re: Autoject EI

Postby Old Guy » Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:14 pm

Glad the autoinjector works for you. That's what I used the entire time I was on Trimix. My only issue with it was it was slam, bang, and all the med was in you. Always made me hurt.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:47 pm

The auto injector I used was spring loaded .. it injected the needle but not the trimix ... you controlled how fast or slow the medication went in.

Mustang64

Postby Mustang64 » Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:25 pm

the initial insertion is quick, but the subsequent injection is slow. but either way it is all "automatic" and that's part of the goodness.
when i have tried to "gently" insert the needle, it is less successful and more painful. once i got the auto injector and it's just a quick "twitch" and the needle is in... it hurts not at all-- at least to me.
Married 25+ years. Have had lots of urological procedures. Trimix made me ache, and bimix seems awesome. Castrated but on Test Cyp 260mg/week. Usually naked but kilted if not. Ask me anything.

Return to “Injections”