lump on the shift after trimix injection

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Antonio1010

lump on the shift after trimix injection

Postby Antonio1010 » Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:40 pm

Hello,

I ejected Trimex for the first time last week. 3 injection 48hrs apart. Last Sunday when i injected i didn't t see much result. Some bleeding at enjection site. The next day is when I saw that I had a purple bruse which leds me to belive I hit a vain underneath the skin. I haven't ejected since. The bruse went away yesterday. There is not pain. Also, I been having great natural erection most of the week. My erection seems bigger. It must be one of the good side effect of trimex. However, today I felt a small sharp lump at the enjection site. Will this go away with time? Should I be worried?
The lump is not painful nor interfering with my erection. If anyone wonder there is no curve. However after one of my very first enjection last week my penis in a flaccid state was pointing in the other direction in a very unnatural way. But that went away after 10 minutes. I m Just thinking it was the engorging effect of the meds??

Ps. I had sex 2 times this week without any medication all natural and it was great.

KeithC

Re: lump on the shift after trimix injection

Postby KeithC » Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:00 am

Getting those lumps and bruises are all part of injecting trimix.

I have had large bumps and purple/black big ass bruises myself. The lumps are usually caused my only partially injecting into the corpus cavernosum and partially into the lining. They go away. The bruises can be cause by hitting a tiny blood vessel that's aggravated by vigorous sex. They go away too but you should apply pressure to the injection spot for a couple minutes right after you inject to stop internal bleeding.

Good luck and don't worry about it, just work on your technique.

Antonio1010

Re: lump on the shift after trimix injection

Postby Antonio1010 » Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:54 pm

Thank you. You are correct. The lumb is 90% gone. I will have to get better with my technic.

Return to “Injections”