Double injection?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Blueroger1956

Double injection?

Postby Blueroger1956 » Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:16 pm

I have just started using Caverject. First tried 5mcg and then 7.5mcg. Both just produced a slightly enlarged penis but nowhere near erect. I'm going to try 10mcg next time but if that also fails I will try 15mcg which brings me to my question. The Caverject applicators that go up to 20mcg are out of stock so would it be OK to jab 10 into one side of my cock and an extra 5 into the other?
66 years old. The pills have stopped working and I am exploring the solutions.

Hunchback

Re: Double injection?

Postby Hunchback » Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:32 pm

Where i live, Caverject comes in a preloaded syringe with liquid + a vial of powder (the actual medication). They only come at 10 or 20 mg.
What i do, sometimes, is - use the liquid to activate 1 vial of powder them pump it out and inject it in a 2nd vial. That way, in the end i get a double dose of medication in the same amount of liquid AND in one syringe. Thus, i can inject only once, actually using a double dose.

However, strangely enough, in my experience this has had ZERO effect. Nada. Absolutely no difference of 10mg or the double-shot.
Haven't done this many times, but maybe 4-5 and it's never worked any different at all.

I know this makes no sense, there MUST be a difference... but there isn't. I still get the same 60-70% erection that's good for nothing without a cockring.

Sadness all around.
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

Return to “Injections”