Does Trimix cause scarring

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Pumpkinman

Re: Does Trimix cause scarring

Postby Pumpkinman » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:20 pm

azmike wrote:I read a medical study that reported approximately 10% on average have scarring as a side effect of injections.

I've read a similar study that stated like 7 to 10 percent and those were long term users who injected 3 to 4 times a week. I'll try to dig it up.

slipnslider

Postby slipnslider » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:07 pm

I've been using trimix 2x per week for the past 2.5 years. Urologist checked me yesterday and couldnt find any signs of scarring yet.

I wonder if guys who are sloppy injectors get scarred more easily, like if they're dragging the needle around inside their dick instead of cleanly in and out...
44, ED problems began around age 28 when I was on finasteride for hair loss, and also got circumcised so I lost a lot of sensation. Pills gave me bad headaches and other side effects. Now using trimix 30/1/20. So far so good.

ScrewedbyDoctors

Postby ScrewedbyDoctors » Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:59 pm

Trimix can cause damage if your erection is painful for a long time, if you don't have a painful erection and switch sides everytime and put pressure on the injection side your risk of scar tissue would be minimal. I had really bad luck by getting my first Trimix injection by NMD NATHAN PAPADEAS of Tempe Arizona, he caused me permanent
damage by injecting me high dose of Trimix, let me leave his office with a full erection, never tell me what to do in case of a prolonged erection and told me that was fine to inject two days later on the same penis spot.
I had a trauma 2 years ago, caused me narrowing, dent and shortening. PRP injections three months ago=worse narrowing, and worse ED. Now I only have two choices: impotent or implant. Born in 1975, in a relationship with girlfriend fir 4 years

KeithC

Postby KeithC » Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:47 pm

Just curious how long you were erect after that first injection of trimix?

What happened after?

azmike

Postby azmike » Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:14 am

This is not the study I was referring to (I will look further) but this may be helpful.

He L, Wen J, Jiang X, Chen H, Tang Y. Long-term efficacy and safety of self-intracavernous injection of prostaglandin E1 for treatment of erectile dysfunction in China. Andrologia. 2011 Jun;43(3):208-12. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0272.2010.01091.x. Epub 2011 Mar 25. PMID: 21486416.

ScrewedbyDoctors

Postby ScrewedbyDoctors » Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:29 pm

KeithC, I had a painful erection that lasted for 3 hours, It went down after I self injected on the opposite side of the Trimix site with the Phenylephrine injection. Two days later I injected Trimix and when I got the erection I saw an Indent on the same are where the 'Dr' injected the Trimix. Now, 3 years later my penis is deformed and barely functional.
The problem is that NMD NATHAN PAPADEAS injected me a high dose of Trimix at my first time, then let me leave his office with a full hard erection and never told me what to do in case of a painful erection or when was the best time to put the erection down, I just saw on a paper that a 4 hour erection is an emergency, that is why I didn't put my erection down earlier. The point is that he screwed me for life and got away!!!!!
I had a trauma 2 years ago, caused me narrowing, dent and shortening. PRP injections three months ago=worse narrowing, and worse ED. Now I only have two choices: impotent or implant. Born in 1975, in a relationship with girlfriend fir 4 years

Return to “Injections”