Injection - Anal - Illness

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
lagerfeld2306

Injection - Anal - Illness

Postby lagerfeld2306 » Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:48 am

Hello everyone,

I have been using the injections for a long time. My question is, since my wife and I would do anal sex more often, whether there can be symptoms of illnesses at the puncture site or whether it would be better to use a condom due to the risk of infection at the puncture site?
Spina Bifida and ED since birth. Sex with pills possible for a while, injections have been working fine for 7 years. Slight increase in dose. Consideration implant

Pumpkinman

Re: Injection - Anal - Illness

Postby Pumpkinman » Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:35 am

lagerfeld2306 wrote:Hello everyone,

I have been using the injections for a long time. My question is, since my wife and I would do anal sex more often, whether there can be symptoms of illnesses at the puncture site or whether it would be better to use a condom due to the risk of infection at the puncture site?

As long as you're keeping the injection site sterile using alcohol pads etc I can't see there being any problem. Im not a doctor though thats just my two cents. How long have you been using injections if you dont mind me asking?

lagerfeld2306

Postby lagerfeld2306 » Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:19 am

6 Years
Spina Bifida and ED since birth. Sex with pills possible for a while, injections have been working fine for 7 years. Slight increase in dose. Consideration implant

SteveSW

Postby SteveSW » Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:56 am

lagerfeld2306 wrote:Hello everyone,

I used Trimix for several years having anal sex once or twice a week, without condoms and never had an issue. I think the very small injection site closes during the time you are massaging the medication around and waiting the few minutes it takes to get hard. I don't think you have much to be concerned about.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

Return to “Injections”