My first injection

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
sabaone

My first injection

Postby sabaone » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:33 am

I had a terrible day last Tuesday. It was the first attempt at injecting. Since I have somewhat of an overlap of belly to penile length ratio, I had to stand in front of a mirror. Besides the not-too-small fear of plunging a needle into the little guy, and torturing him with penile-head pulls, the equating of hand movements in a reflection to real-life is very difficult. Plus the idea of sticking a needle in...

I wasn’t sure whether I was going to puncture the dorsal blood vessels or put a new opening in my urethra. I was tormenting my penis for close to half an hour and not getting anywhere. I was in tears at seemingly my own weaknesses. Finally, I gave up, and went online with Franktalk.

There I read in the Injections section of the Forum about Inject Ease auto-inject system. NJTransplant was extremely helpful in explaining the use and parts of the device. I ordered it from Amazon, paying extra for 2 day delivery, and it arrived on-time, Friday. I thought “Hey, I;m on Easy Street now!” Not true.

Granted, the advice I read on the Forum, and NJTransplant’s encouragement which gave me some solace, still, my fear prevailed. Was I holding the device at the correct (and right) angle? Was it positioned properly on my buddy. My wife even offered to do it, but how could I be sure she would aim correctly?

SO then she talked some sense into me. She asked “If you aim wrong will anything be permanently damaged?” “No, I answered. “Would you bleed to death?” Again, “no.” She continued, patiently, “what do you have to lose?” Humbled by her logic, and concern, I returned to the mirror to try again.

First I wiped off from the counter about 20 open and used alcohol wipes from non-completed attempts. Placed the Inject-Ease on what I considered a 2 o’clock position, put my thumb on the trigger, and plunged away. The puncture was so anti-climatic I was stunned, It took only a second or two, but it seemed like an eon, before I realized I wasn’t done yet, and had to inject the Bimix (20), which I did…finally.

After removing the needle, I applied pressure to the spot but there wasn’t any bleeding. I had my wife apply manual artificial respiration to the little guy who starting to show some life. WOW! Not in over a year has anything like that happened! Soon as he seemed to be at attention, I feared his disappearing (past experiences still embedded deeply), so we jumped into bed, and it was fantastic. Even though I didn’t have an orgasm (or multiple ones), it felt so good to share with my wife what she had been missing for a long time. And, interestingly, I seemed to have been larger when we stopped than when we began.

As we relaxed, later, watching TV, I was on my back in order to let the blood return to the body. As close to 2 hours past and buddy-boy showed no sign of going down, my wife started to worry. Me? I was just in awe of what I had between my legs. But I gave into her concern and popped just one of the two 10mg of Sudafed PE the PA advised me to take. I also placed a cold bottle of water along the perineum, held in by a pillow. Within 10-15 minutes, my penis seemed to be relaxing, and ultimately, the erection relaxed. What was interesting, though, as I have read on this Forum, my penis has not returned to reduced size it was for the year following my surgery, And that is great.

Thank God for this website and people who share their experiences.

Sabaone
DOB:2/1940; 4 Oct 2011, date of Robotic surgery
Gleason 3+4=7
Cancer confined to one lobe, did not enter capsule

Cajun Jeff

Re: My first injection

Postby Cajun Jeff » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:27 am

Sabaone, Congrats on lift off. Amazing how simple it is but it is scary that first time. Now your on your way to renewed sex life.

Cajun Jeff
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

shipper222001

Postby shipper222001 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:59 am

Sabone

It is recommend that the 30mg regular Sudafed be used not the long release. My uro receommends you take 3 tablets after 3 hours

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:38 pm

Sab,

You did a great job describing your trials and tribulations. I had to laugh -- multiple times, even tho it was not really a laughing matter for you.

Glad you Got 'er done .... finally.

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

ohohiakane

Postby ohohiakane » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:36 am

Sabone,
What a great post. You have a great writing talent. I am a prick-sticker too, and all your cares and concern brought back memories for me too. Its been 2 years for me and I still grit my teeth before stabbing little Willy.
Thanks for sharing and good luck with continued use !

Bill
75 Year Old guy in Michigan, married in 1958, ED since late '90s, then surgery in 2008 (not prostate or other genital) damaged some nerves making the ED worse. Now on trimix

Personal email Ohohiakane@yahoo.com
am always willing to discuss stuff and help

regguy1967

Postby regguy1967 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:53 pm

Congrats and continued good luck I had the same nerves and fears you did. Every time it gets easier!
Bill.
50 YRS old Have had ED since 2005 started TRT in 2006 have used androgel, fortesta gels, aveed injections, and testapel implants testapel works the best so far. oral meds never really worked for ED used trimix with mixed results.

Return to “Injections”