Recommended Bimix starting dosage?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
magicman222

Recommended Bimix starting dosage?

Postby magicman222 » Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:31 pm

Hi - I've been successfully using Trimix and have decided to try Bimix given I've experienced the penile ache that comes from the Alprostadil in the Trimix. Hoping I won't have to deal with that with the Bimix. Trimix also sometimes makes it difficult for me to ejaculate, I think from the ache - and am hoping I won't have that issue with the Bimix.

10 units Trimix is the most I've used and that's been pretty intense with rock hard results for 3 hours+.

My doctor says Trimix might be too strong for me (given my ED has turned out to be mostly psychogenic with a very minor arterial blood flow issue) and recommended Bimix, saying it's not as potent. I'm going to pick up some Bimix later today and am having trouble reaching my doctor to get his recommendation for starting dosage in units.

Of course I want to avoid a priapism, but I also don't want to be so conservative that I get no desired results.

What would you recommend as a starting Bimix dose in units given 10 units Trimix is pretty strong for me?

Thanks

magicman222

Re: Recommended Bimix starting dosage?

Postby magicman222 » Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:44 pm

Never mind.

Doctor recommended starting with 20 units and titrating via increasing by 10 as needed.

Return to “Injections”