Will injections keep working as long as there is no underlying problem?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
seekonk

Re: Will injections keep working as long as there is no underlying problem?

Postby seekonk » Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:01 pm

Hunchback wrote:
seekonk wrote:
Gadsiee wrote:
That's a tough pill to swallow. So basically for real good erections you need to use trimix, with its damaging ingredients.

No, that's not true. Many guys get very strong erections with the correct dose of alprostadil alone. So much so initially that I was worried it wouldn't go down.

What dose did you use? Keep in mind, outside the US you can technically only get 10, 20 or 40, and the 40 version is not available everywhere.

That was using 30 units (0.3 cc) of the 20 mcg/mL strength. It made me hard for pretty much 3 hours (after the first ejaculation it went semi for 10 minutes but then came up again.)

Hunchback

Postby Hunchback » Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:31 pm

seekonk wrote:
Hunchback wrote:
seekonk wrote:
No, that's not true. Many guys get very strong erections with the correct dose of alprostadil alone. So much so initially that I was worried it wouldn't go down.

What dose did you use? Keep in mind, outside the US you can technically only get 10, 20 or 40, and the 40 version is not available everywhere.

That was using 30 units (0.3 cc) of the 20 mcg/mL strength. It made me hard for pretty much 3 hours (after the first ejaculation it went semi for 10 minutes but then came up again.)

Hmm, that's 3x the dose available here then. Haven't tried using 3 shots (since the syringes are pre-made here, you can't just "use more"), would suck to have to prick three times :/
I have tried double-shots and didn't REALLY see a difference. Granted, it's now that the single shot doesn't work anymore. I guess years ago when it still worked well a double dose would have been awesome... but i was too afraid to damage my penis so never tried it.
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

seekonk

Postby seekonk » Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:02 pm

Hunchback wrote:
seekonk wrote:
Hunchback wrote:

That was using 30 units (0.3 cc) of the 20 mcg/mL strength. It made me hard for pretty much 3 hours but it was fine because the blood got replaced in the middle (after the first ejaculation it went semi for 10 minutes but then came up again).

Hmm, that's 3x the dose available here then. Haven't tried using 3 shots (since the syringes are pre-made here, you can't just "use more"), would suck to have to prick three times :/

No, I think we misunderstood each other. I used 0.3 milliliters (0.3 cc) of a solution containing 20 mcg per milliliter, so the actual dose was 0.3 ml times 20 mcg/ml = 6 mcg. So I injected 6 mcg, which is less than the 10 mcg dose you are talking about. After the first hour I came which made it go a bit softer for ten minutes but then spontaneously got rock hard again and I was worried it would stay that way. Total duration was about 3 hours.

That was with an intact dick without the scar tissue I later acquired, and I had probably consumed some weed, which back then magnified the effect.

My tunica is quite thick, so often I would inject too shallow ad not get much effect, or it would take several stabs to find a spot where I could reach the cavernosa, not to mention I was often shaky from nerves while holding the needle, probably cutting up stuff inside. With the left hand I have bad coordination that caused some accidents and I also had to start using longer needles to get through the tunica, which cause deeper scarring. All of which was a recipe for eventual disaster.
Last edited by seekonk on Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

seekonk

Postby seekonk » Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:15 pm

By the way, while you can keep up that worry that it won't go down, it won't do down. IME. How's that for an ED cure? :roll: Some of us have these psycho brains that will sabotage us in these weird ways.

Return to “Injections”