Tri-mix no longer working, any ideas?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
GoodWood

Re: Tri-mix no longer working, any ideas?

Postby GoodWood » Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:14 pm

You have a couple options:
Go up on the concentration of your Trimix. You aren’t at the max yet.
Consider quadmix (generally its Trimix plus atropine)
Add a good sex shop cock ring. Not a constriction ring used with a VED device, just a good quality cock ring. I have a thick silicone one that works well and is comfortable. Buy a couple different ones and find what you like best.

But most of all, talk with your urologist about it.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

Martin6469

Postby Martin6469 » Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:44 pm

Agree with all the good comments. I'll just add that I use 100mg sildenafil with 35-40 units Trimix, which is about 40% of the Trimix I would otherwise need. This reduces the pain to almost none. For some reason, the amount of Trimix I need has been dropping a little over the four-year period that I've been using it! No idea why.

Sogwap's female orgasm comments are the same as my premarital experience with a lot of girlfriends.
Age 78 in 2023. On testosterone replacement due to hypothalamus malfunction. (Attention depressed guys: low testosterone is a cause.) Healthy health nut but ED due to getting old. Like to keep enough cardiovascular ability to thrust for 30 min.

Mazzio

Postby Mazzio » Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:14 pm

"Tri-mix is no longer working" is a wrong way to say it, The problem is not Trimix. It is your body and your dick. Probably your blood flow is getting worse and you have plague in your veins etc. It is the same with pills like sildenafil. They work for years but then the effect vanishes. It is the body that does not react to the pills.
65 yrs, had venous leak all my life, sildenafil and other pills don't work anymore properly, using Caverject with pills.

Pumpkinman

Postby Pumpkinman » Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:00 pm

Mazzio wrote:"Tri-mix is no longer working" is a wrong way to say it, The problem is not Trimix. It is your body and your dick. Probably your blood flow is getting worse and you have plague in your veins etc. It is the same with pills like sildenafil. They work for years but then the effect vanishes. It is the body that does not react to the pills.

I think you hit the nail on the head no pun intended. Trimix will work for almost as long as your using it if your conditions are actually treated and not just masked over. Many times people who use Trimix and have hypertension once their hypertension is resolved they even lower the needed dose.

Return to “Injections”